Kubrat Pulev

Kubrat Pulev - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Kubrat Pulev Boxer
29th Mar, 2019 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Kubrat Pulev

Its creeps like Kubrat Pulev who see a beautiful Asian woman and think they can kiss (Assault) her like that just because she is conducting an interview. I hope she wins the suit against him.

Image by Biser Todorov - Own work, CC BY 4.0, Source 3o.

Kubrat Pulev
Kubrat Pulev (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2019 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Pulev Kubrat

According to the reporter Jennifer Ravalo she says how she was "Shocked and embarrassed" and didn't know how to respond. I find she recovered quite quickly despite being harassed immediately like that, and decided to post it online for everyone to see as a smart move.
The worst part about this is that Kubrat requested for the removal of the kiss in the video, of which of course it got declined; then he went on twitter with the reason that he was only "Friends" with the reporter and gave her a kiss and "Laughed about it" - which isn't a valid excuse or permission for assault.

29th Mar, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Kubrat Pulev Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Plus he all sweaty and bleeding. I could not understand what made him feel like he was authorized to do that.

30th Mar, 2019 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Pulev Kubrat

He was out of his mind. Its not uncommon for men to think they can use some kind of pickup line during an interview but its quite another to plant a kiss not just on the cheeks but the lips.

30th Mar, 2019 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Pulev Kubrat

He's an idiot and the perfect example of male chauvinism that makes them think they can assault a woman like that.

31st Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Kubrat Pulev

Totally disrespectful. I hope she wins her suit and the judge makes it hurt so he and others will think twice before doing that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kubrat Pulev

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,