Be A Super Hero Possible Bugs

Be Super Hero Bugs - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 3rd May, 2010 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
This section is for errors only concerning the Be A Super Hero script.
19th Sep, 2008 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

I created the character worked very well nice set up.

I had an intelligence of 58 I think but when I clicked to create the character the field came up blank....I do not mind being a zombie but just thought I should mention it.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2008 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Bugs Hero Super Be

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure it is riddled with bugs and holes, I really need to revamp them, look out for updates.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be A Super Hero Possible Bugs Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ugh, I just tried to create my character and had the same problem I had last time. I tried to delete the section where it had generated my powers and it took me backwards. So I just lost my FP and it didn't actually create my character.

22nd Mar, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Hero Super Be

Not sure what you are doing, you probably have 'gestures' enabled on your mouse so it is reading that as 'back'. I will have to look at the Character Creation form and see what options there are. After that I will restore you the amount of FP you lost.

29th Mar, 2009 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Bugs Hero Super Be

As an upgraded member I should be able to post twice in the camp or party order threads for my campaign. It is not recognizing me as upgraded and denied my that ability.

No biggie I will post in another thread what I need my members to do.

29th Mar, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

There should be no problem now. It is not a bug, it is just that the permissions on this Board were not set. If you encounter other Boards with this issue just drop me an Email and I will enable the permission. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero Bugs

Rather than have multiple Support Threads I am closing this one and the Questions & Support.

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero Possible Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,