Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 9 of 10

KN, I agree with you and Daishain's - Page 9 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Do women excel faster and with higher grades than men?
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 9

Under challenge: Girls' confidence level, not math ability hinders path to science degrees

Girls rate their math abilities lower than boys, even when there is no observable difference between the two, a new study has found. Ref. Source 9o.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

I don't believe this subject has a simple answer. Biologically speaking, there are differences in male and female brains. Males are biological better at spacial tasks, probably a result of hunter-gatherer days. Women have faster processing skills. Now, is that saying that one sex is better than the other? No. Training and practice at younger ages when brain plasticity is at a high can make anybody excel at different tasks. A woman can be better than a man at spacial tasks and vice versa. Biology isn't the only determining factor in intelligence.

22nd May, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

When I see the choices some women make in men I've just about made up my mind that some women aren't very smart. From an academic perspective, women have been cast to the sidelines for so long and are only now gaining the opportunity in the last 60 years to get their education and place in society. They certainly are doing it very smartly.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?
A Friend

Page 9 Men Smarter Women Are

Umber,

I don't know, I've seen some men make some pretty bad decisions too. We are all human. We all make mistakes. I don't think one sex is more or less prone to this. But as far as who is smarter… it's got to be men. Why? Because men marry women and women only marry men! wink.gif

Let's see one of you ladies argue with that logic.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Smarter Women Are

As I understand it, IQ wise, average intelligence is roughly the same between the sexes. However, the bell curve for women is more narrow.

Or to put it another way, there are more men who test as geniuses than women, but there are also more men who test as mentally challenged.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Hell yeah! Women are smarter than men. In fact women control men without them even knowing it. We just like to make them feel they're smarter to fulfill our ulterior motives *wink* Put any smart guy in front of a beautiful woman and he's like butter… where did all the smarts go?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Women Smarter Men - Page 9

Good logical thinking there Roleplay. Granted some men are butter in front of a beautiful woman but not all guys are drawn in like that. I think that intelligence between men and women is pretty equal it is just the fact that many men think with the wrong head *smile*.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Women Smarter Men Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 9

KN,

I agree with you and Daishain's point seems valid as well. I can see where men have more at the extremes. I myself think I'm pretty much in the middle… as is the vast majority of humanity… both men and women.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Are Women Smarter Than Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,