Child Dies From Diaper Rash

Child Dies Diaper Rash - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2005 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2005 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. - The mother and grandmother of a toddler who died in December face criminal charges for allegedly neglecting his severe diaper rash, leading to a fatal infection.

Amy Livingston, 27, of Johnstown, was charged Tuesday with involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment in the Dec. 12 death of her 15-month-old son, Harley. She was charged with a second count of child endangerment because another son, 3-year-old Hunter, also had severe diaper rash, authorities said.
Ref. https://www.funnynews.org/index.php?subacti...rt_from=&ucat=&

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Rash Diaper Dies Child

This makes me sick. How they could have ignored such an infection? And no, it was not a "normal" diaper rash, it was a VERY bad one who have been neglected for a LONG time. I hate to see children suffering *sigh* and news like this makes my heart beat very fast. I am almost in tears.

13th Mar, 2005 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Child Dies From Diaper Rash Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would assume that since the grandmother was a supervisor at a day care center that she at least would know that diaper rash needs to be treated. Therefore they can't claim that they didn't know any better. I can't even imagine the pain that this baby must have gone through before eventually dying. It pains me very much to read of such an incident; I hope these people are put away for a very long time.

13th Mar, 2005 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Rash Diaper Dies Child

This very tragic, and breaks my heart. Those poor boys! I couldn't stand for my kids to have any kind of diaper rash; how could these two women just ignore it completely?

I do not understand this type of neglect for children.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2005 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rash Diaper Dies Child

To die of diaper rash. This must have been one real bad rash. Must have hurt lots. The adults all should be sent to jail.

14th Mar, 2005 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

The 2 parents should be forced to wear a diaper and develop a rash to nearly the point that their son had and then get treated. Of course, that would be if I were the judge in this case!

It is probably best I am not a judge,

Vincenzo

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Child Dies Diaper Rash

I have three young ones, I know how miserable they are when they have a minor diaper rash. It brings me to tears, literally, to think what these two babies must have been feeling. I hope they get put away for a long time!

> TOPIC: Child Dies From Diaper Rash

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,