Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 3 of 11

No special status, but since there will need - Page 3 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
19th May, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 3

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Felipe:

What program did you used?

I used the Map Editor of Age of Mythology software BUT I don't know if I will stick with that. It really depends on how things grow. What I show in the Iframe is just part of a larger map.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Village Post Play Creating

So we create a new thread that talks about the building that we wish to build and that is our new home here in Gwynedd village?

20th May, 2013 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

When everything is in place you will have an option to go to a 'Shop' and with your FP you can get a Thread, create buildings, choose a character look, and so forth. This is then added to Gwynedd. In other words, each participant makes up the Village rather than for me to decide what is going on in Gwynedd, each participant through their Posts, and buildings decides what is happening. The backbone of it all will be role-play. For instance you may choose to open a Blacksmith's foundry or be more controversial like running your own religion and try to convert other characters, etc. You can see it like a Blog of events if you will. To add to it I will create random events that you can build on such as certain people passing through, or storms, etc.

20th May, 2013 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 3 Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

I love the layout and colors very homely. I can see myself participating in this now that I have the FP to spend on it.

21st May, 2013 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Looks awesome JB my only request is don't make the buildings too expensive because FP is hard to come by these days.

21st May, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village

Simple things will be cheaper than more elaborate things. A good way to look at it: if there isn't something of a challenge to it then the Role-playing Game will not be as a fulling.

23rd May, 2013 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 3

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

I forgot to ask if this was something that needed Role-playing Game status or if anyone could participate?

23rd May, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 3

No special status, but since there will need to be some FP involved to buy your building and so forth participants will either need to make some Core Posts or Donate and Upgrade if they can't be bothered trying to gain FP.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,