Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 4 of 11

That can definitely be an option later, I - Page 4 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 30th May, 2013 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
29th May, 2013 - 4:33am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 4

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

international QUOTE
There will be no timeline. This is supposed to be a no pressure Role-playing Game

Now that makes it even more enticing. I'm looking forward to the opening and hope to have my hut built in the village soon.

Reconcile Edited: FairMaiden on 29th May, 2013 - 4:35am

29th May, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

JB, I wanted to buy a hut and my own thread, but the problem is that I cannot see the map to check the hut because there is some script on the map of this board that is not working, that is what my computer is saying, what I do about this if I buy a hut?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th May, 2013 - 8:31pm

29th May, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

I recently did an update to that. Trying holding down the SHIFT key and then reload the page and see if you can see it now.

29th May, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 4 Village Post Play Creating

Nope, nothing, I even tried the "[+] Try Access Gwynedd HERE" Sign to see if it works but all I see is a black map with this sign on the upper left-corner of of the map that I cannot see.

30th May, 2013 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

It should be fixed for you now. I was using a referrer check which is probably disabled on your browser. Reload holding down the SHIFT key.

30th May, 2013 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village

The map now works, thank you JB. Once I have 200 FP that I won't take long to get I will buy a thread and a hut and let's see what I can about it. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 30th May, 2013 - 4:07pm

30th May, 2013 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 4

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

I love the little animated icons in the village. Can the things they say be customized too?

30th May, 2013 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 4

That can definitely be an option later, I will have to remember it as one of the items you can 'buy'. Also I plan to link them back to your Threads.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,