Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 7 of 11

I know what you mean but any kind of added - Page 7 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
30th Jul, 2013 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 7

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Yes, it will come some time in the future, the structure and content of the game needs to be built up first.

18th Jan, 2014 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

I think it will be nice to have some kind of monetary system in Gwynedd or at least some kind of value system we can barter with among characters. What do you think JB?

18th Jan, 2014 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Yes, this was brought up before. I am always willing to enhance the scripts and add in new things but at this moment I unfortunately cannot see a need for it in Gwynedd at this time because of the usage level. Possibly in the future.

24th May, 2014 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

Is there room for me in this game? I like the relaxed atmosphere and that you can choose to be what you want without much restriction?

26th May, 2014 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Maybe JB is a little busy but I can tell you there is always room. You can find out all you need to start in the first post of Laws Of Gwynedd and then to being your character you add her here: Gwynedd Medieval Builders.

4th Sep, 2014 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village

Pathfinder, there is always room, sorry for the delay.

As an update, the map for Gwynedd has its own page and the bloat of the original header has been reduced significantly.

1st Dec, 2014 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 7

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

I think it will help to have some kind of interim barter system, it would definitely help give a value system to what our characters can do.

3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 7

I know what you mean but any kind of added system will mean lost of coding for it to be of value. I can make all kinds of fancy stuff but there must be a significant demand for it. Not putting down your request at all because I totally understand and AGREE, its just my situation leaves limited time so I have to prioritize, I hope you understand.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,