Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 8 of 11

All Finished It took more work than I thought - Page 8 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Apr, 2015 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
26th Jan, 2015 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 8

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

I have to agree with Fair. I understand that it may be more coding but there needs to be something that ties the village together so our entries seem more specific to what is happening to our character.

27th Jan, 2015 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Since everyone is lining up for requests I'll put my two cents along with the two ladies just to say if you keep adding interactive things then it will really be cool.

28th Jan, 2015 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

OK folks I will see what I can come up with to satisfy your Role-playing Game desires. For now one small update:

Pets Replace Your Avatar

To cut down on the number of images that are loaded I've replaced the space that occupied your usual avatar with that of your Pet, assuming you have one.

20th Feb, 2015 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 8 Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Oh great Village Keeper, any progress with some enhancements yet? Maybe when we interact with other characters we get special points?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Village Post Play Creating

Out of Character:: Would guard be a possible profession? A village without protection is no village at all.

15th Apr, 2015 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village

Any profession is possible so long as a Player does not already have the 'job' so that diversity is encourage and redundancy discouraged.

16th Apr, 2015 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village - Page 8

Gwynedd to Mobility Skin

Today I will be making the changeover to the Mobility Skin for Gwynedd, please be patient as I restore some of the features associated with the Role-playing Game . I will post an update when it is completed.

17th Apr, 2015 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 8

All Finished

It took more work than I thought it would but the Gwynedd theme has moved over to Mobility. I retained a lot of the old colors and the ability to have unique backgrounds while keeping everything clean and useable.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,