Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 9 of 11

JB with your retirement and all what will - Page 9 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Jan, 2016 - 1:23pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Add Reply Q
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 9

I wonder if we could buy more land in and around the village to build up our area. Or can we just do that in game.

Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Good idea for my next update. For now you can role-play anything really but in actuality, as far as your Gwynedd score is concerned, you will have to wait til I make that part of the game.

For the future, I need to have a buy system and make it a requirement to buy certain things to build up your Character's place but have not gotten there yet.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Small Update

I've moved the fields that control parts of your Character from your Member Profile options. Nothing about your Character has changed. Eventually, I will like to incorporate the Character Sheet in a unique way but for now I will control the settings via a script.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

This sounds very interesting and an approach to this form of roleplaying I've not experienced as yet. Do I qualify?

Attached Image Edited: Txtrpg on 20th Jul, 2015 - 2:50pm

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Sorry for the tremendously late reply. You are better off waiting til you have at least 100FP to take out a lot of land in the village. As Gwynedd Village grows I will have options for passers through and the like but for now FP is heavily needed.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
A Friend

Does the system automatically update who is top villager or is that done by someone else?

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 9 Creating Play Post Village

I have to manually update it but since there seems to be some competition between you and Krusten for top position I will code in something.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Pet dog
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 9

Gwynedd Nature Villager, Krusten says...

JB with your retirement and all what will become of Gwynedd? I hope you won't retire from it too.

Post Date: Tue Nov 12, 2019 - 10:12:43 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Creating Play Post Village - Page 9

We interrupt Creating A Play By Post Village to share infobreak from the past:
HistoricToday is: 12th November (GMT), in history on the 12th of November, 1990 AD the following death happened:
Dave Willock: Actor (Queen of Outer Space), dies at 81

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Important Topics

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Gamer 12th Oct, 2019 - 3:09pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Telly 9th Aug, 2019 - 12:55am Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes