Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 9 of 11

JB with your retirement and all what will - Page 9 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Jan, 2016 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 9

I wonder if we could buy more land in and around the village to build up our area. Or can we just do that in game.

18th May, 2015 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Good idea for my next update. For now you can role-play anything really but in actuality, as far as your Gwynedd score is concerned, you will have to wait til I make that part of the game.

For the future, I need to have a buy system and make it a requirement to buy certain things to build up your Character's place but have not gotten there yet.

2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Small Update

I've moved the fields that control parts of your Character from your Member Profile options. Nothing about your Character has changed. Eventually, I will like to incorporate the Character Sheet in a unique way but for now I will control the settings via a script.

20th Jul, 2015 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

This sounds very interesting and an approach to this form of roleplaying I've not experienced as yet. Do I qualify?

Reconcile Edited: Txtrpg on 20th Jul, 2015 - 2:50pm

30th Jul, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Sorry for the tremendously late reply. You are better off waiting til you have at least 100FP to take out a lot of land in the village. As Gwynedd Village grows I will have options for passers through and the like but for now FP is heavily needed.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does the system automatically update who is top villager or is that done by someone else?

4th Aug, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village - Page 9

I have to manually update it but since there seems to be some competition between you and Krusten for top position I will code in something.

4th Jan, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 9

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

JB with your retirement and all what will become of Gwynedd? I hope you won't retire from it too.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,