Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 10 of 11

If anyone else wants the position before I - Page 10 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 10th May, 2016 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
4th Jan, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 10

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

I actually have notes to improve the system so I will be working on that. My retirement is just from Game Mastering, but I will still be maintaining / improving Gwynedd and the rest of the Community.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Village Post Play Creating

Glad to know this. I do look forward to seeing some nice improvements in here.

17th Jan, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Yes, no need to worry. I focus on upgrades and enhancements based on usage. My plan is to make Gwynedd more appealing to attract more to it.

10th May, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 10 Village Post Play Creating

Cosmetic Fix

Fixed the Description boxes in the Board Index so they show the images neatly and this also improves visibility on mobiles.

Other

Added in Gwynedd Miner. I don't have further updates for Gwynedd yet as I am working on ROK II, however there will be an optional mission to this Role-playing Game from there - stay tuned.

10th May, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

JB I think you mistaken my plan to become a future miner with Malcolmshaw. He says that he is the Apothecary.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hopefully we can rectify this as tunnels and caves, just ain't my cup of tea.

I did specify Apothecary.

10th May, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village - Page 10

Thanks for the heads up and apologies for the mix-up. Really it was just a matter of renaming the Thread: Gwynedd Apothecary since Malcolmshaw's Character is not established in the Village yet so nothing is affected. "Miner" will be reserved for Morfeas as requested.

10th May, 2016 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 10

A well intentioned visior says...

If anyone else wants the position before I manage to get the proper "Budget" it is not a problem. An expanding village has room for more.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,