[party Order] The Rescue

[party Order] Rescue - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Mar, 2005 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
18th Mar, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue

The Game Master says...

Put here as has ben done before...

Note: When placing inventory data for each player please list it as:

CODE

Character Name:

1 sword
1 ration

GPs: (Balance)

I do not need to know the cost of each item nor how much they paid for it. Just the number of each item and the remainder of GPs they have. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2005 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

First for formation:We will generally move in columns of two as follows:
Kron and Mud in front
Althea and Joe next
Daphne and Ice in the rear

When we go single file it would be Kron, Mud, Althea, Joe, Daphne and Ice.

Party leader is Ice
Second leader is Kron

Who will negotiate for the party: Daphne

When in an open field what will be your formation: two columns side by side.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: We will stand watch in twos to avoid one person falling asleep. The order will be: Daphne with Mud, Althea with Kron, and Ice with Joe.

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Althea

Who will react first to attack: This depends upon how the attack happens. From the front, Kron, from the rear Ice.

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Kron

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 24 hours.

The group tried unsuccessfully to find other adventurers and are anxious to begin. They have all agreed to go to gather what gear they will need and return back to meet as soon as they have acquired it.

*Ice says to the group* Some of us have to totally resupply since our last mission, the rest of you should be sure to get whatever additional supplies you need. Return here as quickly as you can so that we can begin.

Their acquisitions will be as follows:

Mud will purchase the following:

1 Short sword
1 Arrows
1 Clothes
1 Leather armor
1 Short bow
1 Riding horse
1 Oats bag
2 Oats
1 Saddle
1 Saddle blanket
1 Large sack
1 Knife, fork, cup, plate
4 Dry Rations
4 Skin and water

GPs 0

Daphne will purchase:

2 Oats Bag
1 Shield, small
1 Arrows
1 Bow short
5 dry rations
5 skin waters
1 Saddle Blanket
1 Saddle

GPs 31

Joe will purchase:

1 light riding horse
1 saddle
1 saddle blanket
1 oats bag
4 days oats
8 days dry rations
1 saddle bag
6 days oats
1 short sword

GPs 0

Althea will purchase:

1 Thieves tools
1Light horse
1Saddle bag
1 Oats bag
10 oats
1 Writing tools scroll, ink, feather, case
1 knife, fork, spoon, plate, cup
1 Lantern
1 Small flask of oil
5 Rations
1 Saddle
1 Saddle Blanket

GPs 18

Kron will purchase:

1 sword, long
1 bow, long
3 arrows
1 clothes
1 cloak
1 leather boots
1 leather armor
1 helmet
1 small shield
2 torches
2 flints
1 leather backpack
1 blanket
1 knife, fork, spoon, plate
10 dry rations
10 water skin
1 arrow holder
1 riding horse
1 saddle
1 saddle bag
1 saddle blanket
1 oats bag
5 oats
1 small sack

GPs 15

Ice will purchase:

3 torches 3
2 flints 2
1 leather backpack 13
1 blanket 5
1 knife, fork & spoon 1
14 dry rations 14
3 skin water 3
1 arrow holder w/strap 2
1 ointment for insects 1
1 leather armour 22
1 leather boots 5
1 helmet 20
2 arrows (12 each) 2
1 short bow 6
1 short sword 10
1 Shield, small 30
1 Horse, Heavy 200
1 Saddle 12
1 Saddle Bag 4
1 Saddle Blanket 5
4 Bags of Oats 4

GPs 36

23rd Mar, 2005 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

*Ice approaches Kron and in a soft voice so as to not be heard by the villagers, instructs him to lead the party back to the area where Kiana was last known to be. Then Ice calls out in a loud voice,* "Everyone fall into formation and lets head out. Kron, lead us on."

The party then falls into formation in the two columns as previously determined and begins their journey.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 23rd Mar, 2005 - 10:58am

24th Mar, 2005 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

Is it possible for Joe to carry some of Althea's stuff for her? What if we keep track of the fact that she has it and don't burden you with that fact? I am posting as if that is o.k., if it is not, just let me know here in party order. If we can't have Joe carry it for Althea, can Althea give it to him? I am not yet asking to give the stuff to him, if he can't just carry it for her, but would like to tell FarSeer if that is an option in the event he can't just carry it for her.

*Ice looks at the group and says* "Let's look for any horse tracks that we might be able to follow."

*Kron replies* "From what I remember, those mongrels headed south with Kiana."

*Smudge whines* "This search for Kiana is purposeless. She is probably either one of them now or dead. The only reason I'm willing to go on this search is to revenge those evil souls who stole our items and left us empty handed."

*Ice glares at Smudge and then turns to Kron and answers* "True enough Kron, they headed south, but mayhap they doubled back and headed in another direction once they left out of our site. Let's see if we can find their trail and follow it."

*Daphne speaks up* "If the people who kidnapped Kiana were traveling by horse as we suspect, then there must be some kind of signs on the road and maybe even some kind of personal belonging that Kiana left for us as a clue in order to look for her."

*Joe offers* "As I am a trapper, I have some small ability to track animals. Were the miscreants riding when they took your friend?"

*Ice confirms* "Yep, they was on horses when they left us and headed that way" *pointing towards the south*

*Kron asks* "Althea, can ye draw up a maps of where's we are? I would if I knew how to read n' write."

*Althea swiftly produces her writing case from her saddlebag and draws a rough, but sufficient, map of the area, then stows the case and drawing. She looks up and catches Joe's eye with a friendly smile.*

"Friend Joe! Thou art a stout and strong warrior, are you not? Have you room to carry some of my gear? I seem to"ve over packed for our journey, and I don't" wish to overtire my horse. Perhaps you would have room for my hammer, spikes, rope, and grappling hook?"

*To which Joe replies* "Yep, I kin carry that bit o' stuff fer ye. Tain't that much for this little feller."

We will look for a trail or tracks left, by the group we are hunting, to follow. If we find such, we will follow it. If we find nothing, we will simply head south keeping a watchful eye out for signs of those we are looking for or any other trouble that we might happen upon.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 24th Mar, 2005 - 11:00am

24th Mar, 2005 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

The Game Master says...

For questions please use Email and save PO for final decisions only.

Is it possible for Joe to carry some of Althea's stuff for her?

These kinds of questions seem to come up again and again, the answer has always been here and will not change:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....st=0#entry45721

Adjust your Party Order above to suit this.

24th Mar, 2005 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue

Well, that is what I thought, but I was asked if it would be o.k. if we tracked it not you, which is why I felt I needed to ask. My party order is adjusted below:

*Ice looks at the group and says* "Let's look for any horse tracks that we might be able to follow."

*Kron replies* "From what I remember, those mongrels headed south with Kiana."

*Smudge whines* "This search for Kiana is purposeless. She is probably either one of them now or dead. The only reason I'm willing to go on this search is to revenge those evil souls who stole our items and left us empty handed."

*Ice glares at Smudge and then turns to Kron and answers* "True enough Kron, they headed south, but mayhap they doubled back and headed in another direction once they left out of our site. Let's see if we can find their trail and follow it."

*Daphne speaks up* "If the people who kidnapped Kiana were traveling by horse as we suspect, then there must be some kind of signs on the road and maybe even some kind of personal belonging that Kiana left for us as a clue in order to look for her."

*Joe offers* "As I am a trapper, I have some small ability to track animals. Were the miscreants riding when they took your friend?"

*Ice confirms* "Yep, they was on horses when they left us and headed that way" *pointing towards the south*

*Kron asks* "Althea, can ye draw up a maps of where's we are? I would if I knew how to read n' write."

*Althea swiftly produces her writing case from her saddlebag and draws a rough, but sufficient, map of the area, then stows the case and drawing.

We will look for a trail or tracks left, by the group we are hunting, to follow. If we find such, we will follow it. If we find nothing, we will simply head south keeping a watchful eye out for signs of those we are looking for or any other trouble that we might happen upon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2005 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue

The group will go through Death's Mouth to see what is on the other side:

"It seems we've lost our trail. Which way shall we travel? Through the Death's Mouth seems a no-man's land. Do we risk it?" asks Althea.

"Ay, let us to the mouth of death! Or wilt thou be cowards? I am willing to take the risk." exclaims Mud.

With a more level head Kron adds "The last time we explored these areas we found no sign of caves or bandits. Methinks they lay hidden beyond Death's Mouth, and our only hope of finding them is to venture into the unknown."

Ice says: "Agreed then. Through Death's Mouth it is."

25th Mar, 2005 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG

Althea: Her heart beating so solidly and quickly in her chest, Althea realizes that it is also excitement she feels, not just simple fear of the unkown, as the party rides at a gallop through Death's Mouth. Silently noting landmarks and prominent features, she resolves to map the area as carefully as possible for future travellers.

"Is that a trail there? I can't decide if it's just a natural formation in the rocks or a true trail -- perhaps a trail made from the natural rock?" Althea quickly roughs out a sketch of the terrain. "Should we explore it?" she asks, as she stows her writing case and map. "I'm willing, as it's still early in the day to turn 'round if it comes to naught."

Kron draws his bow

Joe has his spear at the ready.

Ice is not so sure this is a good idea, but since the entire journey is dangerous, and everyone else wants to go in that direction, she agrees. "O.K. Well, lets be alert. Everyone watching carefully for any movement in front or along side of us. We don't want to be ambushed."

Althea will first update her map, Kron will draw his bow, Joe his spear and then the group will head up the "trail" The other members of the party will have their weapons ready to be drawn quickly if needed.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,