Admin Coolness Factor

Admin Coolness Factor - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Aug, 2005 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: I would like this extra credit from Admin...
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Special Rating for Participation
19th Mar, 2005 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin Coolness Factor

I have long been thinking about this and I am wondering if any will be interested in it:

Basically we have Members that really participate in everything - we are not talking about just activity level which is based on posts, but we are talking about having a Pet, RPGs, getting their own Control Panels, their own Blog, etc. These members try to use everything to the fullest and in celebration of this we would like to give such members some kind of recognition and award so they stand out from the rest.

Let me know what you think in your replies including what the award should be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2005 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Admin Coolness Factor
A Friend

Factor Coolness Admin

I have an idea that is kinda weird, but would be neat in my opinion. Perhaps, you could have a bar, not unlike charisma, in which only the admins can give points too. You would give them to over all participants to the community. You can make them spendable points like forum points. When you get enough, you can "buy" really cool things like a pop up message to all the users! For one day, when some one logs on, you can have a message, approved already as appropriate, that says something. Maybe a happy birthday to someone, or maybe and I love you to someone. I don't know, that probably wouldn't work, but it would be cool!

21st Mar, 2005 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Admin Coolness Factor Feedback & FAQ News Community

Konquererz: ... in which only the admins can give points too.

I have thought about that before, but I thought it would be too much 'things' in a user's profile. It would work like Charisma and not be spendable

Maybe a happy birthday to someone, or maybe and I love you to someone.

There is already an Ecard feature that you can use to send greetings to members or outsiders for that fact.

6th Aug, 2005 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Factor Coolness Admin

Here's an idea: for each feature they use (you'll say which feature) you could create a multiplier, so when they post they don't get say 1 fp/post, but 1.2 or 1.6 or 1.9fp (so on), depending on how many feature they use.

7th Aug, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Factor Coolness Admin

That system of increased pay is actually already built into Cozyville. Since the more you use Cozyville and increase your education the more you get paid. However, I have been restoring the 'My Awards' feature and may stick with that for now since it is already active and I have just been delinquent using it.

> TOPIC: Admin Coolness Factor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,