Nicolas Cage - Page 2 of 3

Sad reason Cage won’t go out in public. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Aug, 2019 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Nicholas Cage
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicolas Cage - Page 2

Nicolas Cage wins UN award

Nicolas Cage has won a UN award night for his humanitarian work and has been appointed a goodwill ambassador for the UN Office on Drugs and Crime. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cage Nicolas

Nicolas Cage took drugs with cat

Nicolas Cage once took magic mushrooms with his cat. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage
A Friend

Nicolas Cage Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Some how this news does not surprise me in the least. He seemed a little off in some of his movies. Maybe he was suffering from the after effects still.

17th Apr, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cage Nicolas

Another drunk actor. It makes you wonder, with all the fame and the money these people seem to have MORE issues than before they became rich.

international QUOTE
NEW ORLEANS - Actor Nicolas Cage was arrested after he got drunk in the city's French Quarter and argued in the street with his wife over whether a house they were in front of was theirs, police said Saturday.

The couple was in front of a home that Cage insisted they were renting, police said. When she said it wasn't theirs, Cage grabbed her arm, according to a police news release.

Cage started hitting vehicles and tried to get into a taxi, police said. An officer saw that Cage was drunk and told him to get out of the cab. Cage then started yelling at the officer. Source 4

18th Apr, 2011 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Cage Nicolas

I read today that Dog the bounty hunter payed the bond for Nicolas Cage so I suppose that if he doesn't show up in court, Dog will ensure to hunt him down.

18th Apr, 2011 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage

I think the problem is that he actually doesnt have much money left and was drunk...not a good combination. He has basically gone bankrupt.

Source 1

Getting in a fight about a place they might be renting...sounds like his financial troubles run deep.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2011 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage - Page 2

Wow that is surprising, Nicholas Cage bankrupt. I thought someone like Nicholas Cage would be set for life! Where did all his millions go? Maybe there is another Hollywood divorce on the horizon.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2019 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Sad reason Cage won’t go out in public. You won’t be seeing any photos of Nicolas Cage partying, with the actor saying he’s decided just to stay at home from now on. Source 3n.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nicolas Cage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,