The Office

The Office - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2005 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

British Humor
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Office

SCOTT PIERCE: NBC IS OFF TARGET WITH 'THE OFFICE'

Maybe, after "The Office" dies a quick death on NBC, the network will decide that trying to Americanize British TV comedies isn't such a great idea.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...20744%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

The Office
A Friend

Office The

Outside of British game shows (the weakest link), their TV shows don't port well into american television. Their culture is different from ours and thus is their humor. Its not bad, its just not the same. I personally like British humor and plan on watching the show. But if it holds to the same trend as past shows, it will fail miserably. Its on tonight and I plan on watching it. We should see if its funny or not.

24th Mar, 2005 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

The Office Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Office is very unusual and you may actually like it if you work in an office environment. The main theme of the movie is simply this... if you were a man and the manager of a floor and you were basically a goofy single wannabe - what would you do? The series goes into all the things you wish you could do in an office environemtne, but could not... that is what makes it funny in my opinion.

> TOPIC: The Office

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,