Road Rage! - Page 2 of 2

When you hit someone on the road or even give - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2018 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage!
A Friend

Road Rage! - Page 2

Would I be a bad person if I say I have made it to number 19 in two separate occasions. Ok they were special circumstances in that case but I did shoot at another driver. smile.gif

Most of the time I rarely get pas number 1.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Rage Road

Bad well how about some one I will stay clear of on the 401. Funny part is we do not necessarily progress from 1 to 20 you can jump from 0 to 20 instantly all depends on past behaviors.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage!
A Friend

Road Rage! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well the 19s were back in my old meanie type days were I felt the world revolved around me. smile.gif I still think it does but allow for other people to be with me now.

18th Sep, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rage Road

I am sure most of us have hit some of the high numbers. Scary part is driving day t day I see so much of this attitude coming through and that in turn starts to make is more and more acceptable in society as no one is really doing much about it. In fact most escalate it by retaliation. Like hitting brakes on a tail gator.

I have to ponder those hitting the brake if the even realize they guy behind them is 1 second behind so by the time he realizes that light is on and gets his foot on the pedal he has hit you. Its kinda cool listen to a track of a major accident on a large highway you never hear the brakes squeal uni till 20 cars have when thump, thump, thump. Why the never had time to actually press the break or even realize the car in front had stopped.

Here is a classic example driving faster then one should due to bad visibility same as tailgaters. Due to a bend in a tunnel look how long it keep up.

tunnel crash

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage!
A Friend

Rage Road

That is the main reason why I seldom make it to 1 now. I think the roads are getting to be a more and more dangerous place to be. Good thing I know the back roads to avoid a lot of the idiots who actually think they own MY road. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2012 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Road Rage!

Where does road rage come from?

The name has only been with us since about 1988, apparently, but the rage seems to go way back, at least as far as the earliest cars. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Road Rage! - Page 2

Horror stabbing in brutal road rage attack. Shocking footage shows the moment a road rage argument escalated and a man was stabbed in the stomach in front of his wife and child. Source 6y.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Road Rage! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

When you hit someone on the road or even give them a bad drive you really do not know what you are encountering because it might be drugs, criminal intent or mad person. Be ever so careful out there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Road Rage!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,