The Tallest Man Who Ever Lived

The Tallest Man Lived - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Nov, 2020 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  The Tallest Man Who Ever Lived
26th Mar, 2005 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

His name was Robert Wadlow and he was the tallest man who ever lived… how tall he was? 8' 11" tall! At the age of 13, already 7 ft. 4 in., he was proclaimed the world's biggest Boy Scout.

Source 4m

Right now the tallest man in the world is a guy in Ukraine… he is a farmer even though he graduated from high school and university with honors and became a vet, he has one problem with that profession: the cows are scared of him!

Source 2l

The Tallest  Man Who Ever Lived
The Tallest Man Who Ever Lived (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2005 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Lived Who Man Tallest The

All the men in my family are over 6 feet tall, the tallest being 6 feet 6 inches. I know it is difficult for them to find clothes because of their size, and reading the story of the Ukranian makes me realize how much more difficult it is for him. It was neat to hear about him being able to repair roofs while standing. But it does seem the negatives outweigh the positives when you are that tall. A size 60 shoe? That is 5 times the size shoe I wear!

26th Mar, 2005 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

The Tallest Man Who Ever Lived UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, I agree with Malexander. My family is also tall, but I would not like to be as tall as them. I am sure they wish to be shorter more than often. Size 60 shoe sounds a bit strange, though. Perhaps it's in European measure?

8'11" is absolutely amazing! And he died only at 22 - I wonder what his height would have been had he continued living.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 26th Mar, 2005 - 8:12pm

11th May, 2006 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Men's Shoes conversion sizes

US 8 8,5 9 9,5 10 etc
UK 7,5 8 8,5 9 9,5 etc
Europe 40-41 42 43 44 45 etc

If this man's shoes were a size 60, then that would have been in european size, approx to the equivalent US size of-- 17.5... incredible!

All the males on my side are over 6ft, and my son who is 16, has the biggest feet of them all with a US size of 12.5, at this rate, we'll probably end up having them specially made for him!

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2009 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Name: Amir

Comments: I think my brother might be a size 60 in shoes if he keeps growing the way he is. Plus my brother is 6'7 right now,he just might be the next Shaq if he doesn't stop growing.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

The Tallest  Man Who Ever Lived
A Friend

I am glad that I am only 6' and wearing a size 12 wide shoe. I can not imagine being over 8' tall and not being able to find stuff to wear. Imagine if he dated a gal who was 6' tall or better. She would still look tiny compared to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2020 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

The Tallest Man Who Lived

Robert Wadlow was a giant of a man but while we are at awe about his height there comes a price to pay that often takes such tall men's life at a young age.

5th Nov, 2020 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

The Tallest Man Who Lived Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Yeah very high height goes often with problems.
Human average height increased over the years because of better nutrition but imo it won't go on much longer.

> TOPIC: The Tallest Man Who Ever Lived

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,