Could You Shoot A Gun? - Page 2 of 3

The bolt action and shot guns are used for - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Nov, 2007 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Have you ever shot real bullets from a gun?
  Yes       81.08%
  No       18.92%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2005 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?
A Friend

Could You Shoot A Gun? - Page 2

I have had training with M9 service pistol (9mm), M16, 12 gauge shotgun, Mark 19 grenade launcher and I was fortunate enough to receive training with a Kalshinakov rifle. I can load, unload filed strip and reassemble these weapons and fix minor malfunctions.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2005 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Gun Shoot Could

I too have fired a variety of weapons. Finding the safety and reloading an empty weapon (magazine or other) is not that difficult. I have a lot of friends that own weapons and try to go target shooting on a frequent basis. Alot of my friends are hunters so I have been in contact with several types and manufacturers of weapons.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?
A Friend

Could You Shoot A Gun? History & Civil Business Politics

I have used a variety of small arms, mostly revolvers, hunting rifles, and shotguns. I had a client that owns and operates a Gun Shop in a nearby city and he gave me a discounted rate for the permit to carry personal arms course, which I passed, and still have the certificate to get my carry permit....but for some reason I haven't done so yet. I guess I really don't want to have any reason to be carrying a handgun around. I haven't been hunting in several years, but I went deer hunting during three different seasons. I feel confident that I can safely operate most commercial small arms.

I would like to try an automatic weapon sometime. Just for the experience.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?
A Friend

Page 2 Gun Shoot Could

Lets see,

Yes
Yes
Yes
rifle

To elaborate, I have shot only rifles, and only in target practice. I don't know if I could shoot a man, but I don't think I would hesitate if my family was in danger.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?
A Friend

Gun Shoot Could

Yes on all four. I'm trained on all US infantry weapons and most Russian weapons.
Personally I own 4 semiauto pistols, 1 revolver, 1 bolt action rifle, 3 shotguns, and 1 assault rifle.

17th Nov, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?

QUOTE (Secruss @ 17-Nov 07, 2:29 PM)
Personally I own 4 semiauto pistols, 1 revolver, 1 bolt action rifle, 3 shotguns, and 1 assault rifle.

Wow, do you go hunting often or something? spock.gif

A couple of times only I held a gun and could not believe how heavy those things are! I do not know if you have to get used to it or something but I doubt I could shoot based on the weight.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Could Shoot Gun - Page 2

Does playstation count? unsure.gif Although I wanted to when I was younger my parents would not hear about it at all. Now, that I am officially an adult I just have not thought about it now. Whats the best way to start?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Could You Shoot A Gun?
A Friend

Could Shoot Gun Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The bolt action and shot guns are used for hunting, the pistols I bought just because, and the AK I found in Columbia.

I do not know if you have to get used to it or something but I doubt I could shoot based on the weight.

What were you shooting? Different guns have different weight and balance, you might just need to find the one that's right for you.

Whats the best way to start?

Take a class. If the only experience with firearms you've had is with a game, you would probably be a danger to yourself and others if you just went out and got a gun. As for starting firearms, I'd suggest a Colt M1911A1. It's a .45 caliber semi auto pistol that's very reliable and low maintenance, it's got a bit of a kick but you'd get used to it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Could You Shoot A Gun?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,