Chocolate For Health? - Page 3 of 4

Is your Easter egg bad for the environment? - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Mar, 2018 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Chocolate For Health,
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chocolate For Health? - Page 3

Fungus that threatens chocolate forgoes sexual reproduction for cloning

Posted: 22 Mar 2016 09:04 AM PDT
A fungal disease that poses a serious threat to cacao plants -- the source of chocolate -- reproduces clonally, researchers find. The fungus causes frosty pod rot, a disease that has decimated cacao plantations through much of the Americas. Because it belongs to a group of fungi that produces mushrooms -- the fruit of fungal sex -- many researchers and cacao breeders believed the fungus reproduced sexually. Ref. Source 1w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Health Chocolate

Eating dark chocolate as a daily snack could help boost athletic performance

Dark chocolate has already been hailed for its positive effects on cardiovascular health – and now a new study has found the tasty treat could help give sports enthusiasts an extra edge in their fitness training. Ref. Source 2y.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health? Health & Special Psychology

Cocoa and chocolate are not just treats -- they are good for your cognition. Researchers have examined the available literature for the effects of acute and chronic administration of cocoa flavanols on different cognitive domains. It turns out that cognitive performance was improved by a daily intake of cocoa flavanols. Source 1z.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?
A Friend

Page 3 Health Chocolate

I am not sure if I can support this research but I will do some of my own research as I partake in eating a brownie at least once a day to see if it helps me in any way with my Cognitive reasoning. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Health Chocolate

Dark chocolate with olive oil associated with improved cardiovascular risk profile. Dark chocolate enriched with extra virgin olive oil is associated with an improved cardiovascular risk profile, according to new research. Source 5u.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?
A Friend

Chocolate For Health?

Chocolate and olive oil mix now that could be something I can get behind. I wonder if that will be good for my waist line even if it is good for my cardiovascular risk?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Chocolate Health - Page 3

Chocolate is Finally Put to the Test. Botanically speaking, seeds are small embryonic plants—the whole plant stuffed into a tiny seed and surrounded by an outer layer packed with vitamins, minerals, and […] Source 1m.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate Health Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Is your Easter egg bad for the environment? A recent study has looked at the carbon footprint of chocolate and its other environmental impacts. It has done this by assessing the impacts of ingredients, manufacturing processes, packaging and waste. Source 8o.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Chocolate For Health?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,