Chocolate For Health? - Page 2 of 4

Interesting point, Bruconero. Maybe a decent - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2012 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Chocolate For Health,
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2006 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chocolate For Health? - Page 2

CHOCOLATE CAN DO GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR HEART, SKIN AND BRAIN

Listen to the way people malign chocolate: Sinful! Decadent! To die for! There's even that popular restaurant dessert known as "Death by Chocolate." But is this any way to talk about a loved one -- especially during the season of comfort and joy?
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/12/20/healt...late/index.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2012 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Health Chocolate

I thought chocolate was one of the most acidic foods you can eat thus making it one of the worst delicacies you can have.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?
A Friend

Chocolate For Health? Health & Special Psychology

Ugh. Dark chocolate might be a great way to gain flavanoids, but they contain too much energy! Like funbiker said, you're better off getting your flavanoids somewhere else. I wonder if the study tracked the experimentees' weight.

20th Nov, 2012 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Health Chocolate

Its all marketing. If some scientists can say that smoking isn't so bad then what's chocolate. I bet the pure chocolate, the one you get from the cocoa plant probably does have a lot of benefits but once you add in all the fat, milk and preservatives the chocolate we buy isn't good at all. Still an occasional bar never hurt anyone right?

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2012 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?
A Friend

Health Chocolate

True. Even this 70% cocca solids chocolate bar I ate still has ridiculous amounts of cocca butter in it.

21st Nov, 2012 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?

There is supposed to be a recipe to use chocolate as an aphrodisiac. Chocolate in early times were only bought by kings and queens who could afford it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2012 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Chocolate Health - Page 2

I would like to point out something. The research comes from an [Italian] team and that's an important factor. Thanks to the [Mediterranean] diet, my country doesn't have the same problems that other western nations have. Obesity in Italy is very rare and usually is caused by health related problems. We call 'fat' people that is 5 or 6kg over their ideal weight. 100 grams of dark chocolate are not an issue if you never eat in fast foods. So I think the value of the research should be judged taking into consideration the context in which have been made.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2012 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate For Health?
A Friend

Chocolate Health Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Interesting point, Bruconero. Maybe a decent hunk of dark chocolate in a well balanced and healthy diet can be helpful.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Chocolate For Health?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,