Nazis Working For The USA

Nazis Working Usa - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nazi Nazis in the United State of America - use of the name "Nazi" to mean other things.
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2005 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Was the US gaining technology from the Nazis?

Nazis Tested Nuclear Device

Nazi Germany tested a crude nuclear device in March 1945, killing hundreds of people in a massive explosion in southeastern Germany, a German researcher claims.
Ref. https://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/wrap/linker.js… e=newspfpslpage

Bush Gives Group More Time on Nazi Papers

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) - President Bush on Friday signed a bill giving a government group more time to declassify secrets about former Nazi war criminals hired by the CIA after World War II.

The measure gives the Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group until March 2007 to make the documents public. Otherwise, the group's mandate would have expired this month.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., the bill's House sponsor, said it had been 10 years since she first proposed legislation seeking information about the U.S. Government's involvement with former Nazis, and it was time to finish the job.
Ref. https://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.... =20050316JRL101

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA The Working Nazis

I think the government has probably done allot of this and not told anyone. It makes perfect sense that they would offer amnesty to the enemy who has information they need in order to get nukes. I'm not saying that I approve of it, I'm just saying that it makes sense. In the end, the ability to create an atomic bomb was the difference in world war two. Had we not gotten that technology first, can you imagine what would have happened? What would the world been like if Nazi Germany had gotten the bomb first? We may be serving under the Third Reich today. Sometimes you have to do what is necessary to get the technology first, especially if it means that a dangerous power like Germany would get it first.

I doubt that the US will ever find conclusive proof of the co-operation between Nazi scientists and the US. Would you divulge such information? Of course not, you would find a way to hide it. I expect them to find no such conclusive evidence, yet I fully believe they did work with Nazi's to get the bomb.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2006 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nazis Working For The USA History & Civil Business Politics

I doubt that the US will ever find conclusive proof of the co-operation between Nazi scientists and the US. Would you divulge such information?

There are some rumors that Heisenberg was purposely stalling the Nazi nuclear program. Not to mention that the allies used Norwegian commandos to destroy nearly the entire heavy water supply of Nazi Germany.
As to ex Nazis found to be working for the US, sometimes we didn't even hide the fact that we had them and that they worked for the US. Perhaps you have heard of a certain SS man of the name Wernher von Braun. The former SS-Sturmbannführer went on to head the US space program NASA.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA The Working Nazis

'Nazi suburb' in the middle of America

TAKE a wrong turn and you'll find yourself in an all-white enclave where streets are named after Hitler, and Nazi sympathizers still have power. Ref. Source 4y

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

USA The Working Nazis

If We’re Nazis, Expect More Violence. Because of the ever-descending moral and intellectual state of the mainstream news media, there has been no outcry against the leftists who call President Donald Trump and all Americans who support him Nazis. Indeed, members of the media now regularly do so. Without that outcry, this labeling will… Source 7e.

> TOPIC: Nazis Working For The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,