Mystery Of The Butterflies

Mystery Butterflies - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Jul, 2017 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Butterfly population declines
31st Mar, 2005 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

We've been noticing in our area, and within about a 100-mile radius, lots and lots of butterflies! They are *everywhere*! Sometimes in swarms, but they are spread out pretty far usually. It's a lot of fun to see, as we usually don't have so many in this desert area. Amazing what a little water will do.

Source 3z

international QUOTE
Butterflies are everywhere, coating Southern California bushes, trees and gardens with a drapery of color.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2005 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Butterflies The Mystery

I noticed that the picture in the story doesn't look like a monarch butterfly. I know that monarch butterflies migrate in the fall and then fly back in the spring. Outside of that, you don't generally see that many butterflies at once and especially in the desert areas. I would love to see a picture of all those butterflies, it would be absolutely beautiful. Think you could sneak a picture of them for us roz?

1st Apr, 2005 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Of The Butterflies UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

We haven't had the "drapery" of butterflies reported in other areas, but a "scattering." Occasionally, we see a swarm, but mostly it's just, hey, there's one... there's one...there's one! However, if it happens here, I'll be sure to upload a picture.

1st Apr, 2005 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Butterflies The Mystery

Those poor butterflies! We just came back from Death Valley, where yellow spots kept filling the windows as the butterflies crashed against them. Want a picture of that, Konquererz? laugh.gif

3rd Apr, 2005 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Butterflies The Mystery

Awww... that's the sad counterpoint to the beauty we're seeing, unfortunately. Um. I don't wish to have a picture of that, nope.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Milkweed losses may not fully explain monarch butterfly declines

Monarch butterfly declines cannot be attributed merely to declines in milkweed abundance, researchers report. The new research reviews decades of studies of monarchs and includes an in-depth analysis of milkweed populations at the heart of the butterflies' summer range. Ref. Source 1c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery The Butterflies

Between the decline butterfly populations and bee populations we should be concerned. Now, this is something I think we should study more and this may very be due to global warming. I think we need to study if there are any links.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mystery The Butterflies Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

When butterfly male sex-bias flaps its wings. In butterflies, sex is determined by chromosome differences. But unlike in humans with the familiar X and Y, in butterflies, it is the females that determine the sex of offspring. Males are ZZ, while females are ZW. How do females compensate for the loss of genetic information? New research shows that, contrary to previously inconsistent findings, in all species studied, that the expression of Z-linked genes is consistently equalized between the sexes. Source 1c.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mystery Of The Butterflies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,