Acolyte, Priest Or Nun

Acolyte Priest Nun - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 5th Mar, 2012 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2005 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Acolyte, Priest Or Nun

Have you ever seriously thought about becoming an Acolyte, Priest or Nun? If so why did you or did not? Do you regret your decision?

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2005 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Nun Priest Acolyte

I attended a Catholic school through the 8th grade, and was sure I was going to become a Priest. Many events transpired between my parents (divorce etc.) and I was "lured away". I have a great marriage and 5 great kids and I'm sure this is what I was called for. I have since re-dedicated myself however, I'm an adult Altar Server, I've recently become a minister of Holy Communion, and am involved with the Holy Name Society. I sometimes wonder about and maybe regret a bit, the decisions that were made for me and by me. I can only say that if I had it all to do over again I could only follow the path that God sets before me.

5th Mar, 2012 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Acolyte, Priest Or Nun Catholicism Studies

Honestly I can safely say that I never wanted to become a priest, being an Altar Server, yes at one time but I never did. I knew that I did not have the devotion to become a priest. I also never felt I was worthy enough to become one. I also never liked the ideas of funerals (I still do in fact), so I guess I was not brave enough to become one either.

> TOPIC: Acolyte, Priest Or Nun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,