Cozyville Playground

Cozyville Playground - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2005 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Cozyville Citizens with Children may post here.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2005 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground

Cozyville Playground

Citizens with Children may post here whenever they choose to take them to the Playground. At the Playground there are swings, jungle gyms, slides, sand pit, picnic areas, etc. Often parents come together to talk about their kids (mostly to show off their accomplishments) as they watch them have fun.

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2005 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Playground Cozyville

Oh, Gunther, look at this playground! Isn't it just wonderful?! I wish they had stuff like this when I was a kid. Can you imagine what fun we could have had with this stuff!

Come on, let's get the kids on the swings and slides.

12th Apr, 2005 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground Archive RPG Cozyville

Fifi and Gunther are enjoying the park and pushing there kids on the swings. Fifi turns to Gunther and says: "You know Gunther, this really is a great place. I wonder why no one else seems to come here with their kids. They really don't know what they are missing. It isn't just fun for the kids. It is really nice to see your kids having such fun too. Don't you agree?"

12th Apr, 2005 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Playground Cozyville

Roz pushes the big wheel stroller into the park and unhooks little Rozalynn from her safety straps. "Come on, punkin! Time for play!" she croons, as Little Rozzy smiles adoringly up at her mommy.

Roz sets the baby on the grass and just beams as Rozzy plucks some blades of grass and munches on them.

Looking around the nice new park, Roz spots Fifi and Gunther with their kids. She waves and smiles, and heads over to the "big" kids area to chat.

12th Apr, 2005 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Playground Cozyville

Hey Roz, how are you? Oh, is this your little one? My, isn't she just the cutest little thing? How beautiful! What's her name? Why don't we gather all the kids and take them to the big sandbox. They can play while we chat. I am sure they will all love it.

15th Apr, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground

"Hi, Fifi! It's great to see you and the kids out today. This delightful little doll is Rozalynn... but we seem to call her Rozzy most of the time." Roz is still beaming and guiding little Rozzy as she toddles along. "The sandbox sounds like a perfect place to be. We'll just fetch our gear and head over there." Roz brings the stroller over by the sandbox and settles in for some "grown up" visiting.

"So, how's the shop doing? I really enjoy the delightful smells coming from the bakery in the morning! And Louis is a great fan of your extra sourdough bread - yum! Great with lima bean stew."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2005 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground

Fifi sits down next to Roz and satisfies herself that the kids are all having fun before replying. Business is doing quite well. We use only the finest ingredients you know. Everything is fresh too, the milk, eggs...everything. I believe you can tell the difference in how the end product tastes, don't you?

How about you? How are things in your business going? I keep meaning to stop by to get some new clothes for summer. I have been so busy lately, but next week I really must get some new things for summer. Are there going to be any upcoming sales or anything? It doesn't matter really, but if a sale is coming soon, it would just make sense to wait. Otherwise, next week for sure.

21st Apr, 2005 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground Cozyville RPG Archive

"Actually, yes, we've got our big Spring/Summer sale coming up next week! Isn't that great timing?" Roz giggles at the baby digging her little wet fingers in the sand and then trying to wipe it off.

"We've got some great bathing suits and cover-ups, as well as some nice sandals. The one thing that surprises me about retailing is how far in advance we have to order merchandise! My goodness, they are already sending in the ads for Fall and Winter lines, and even Christmas themes, can you believe it?" Roz shakes her head in disbelief.

"Now in your business, as you've mentioned, everything is fresh! There's no ordering in advance, at least not 6 months ahead. But I imagine even that has it's headaches. What happens if your supplier suddenly has no fresh eggs or lettuce that day? Or the milk truck gets overturned? That would be a sorry situation, wouldn't it?"

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Playground

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,