A Blast       12.50%
  Like Real Life!       0.00%
Total Votes: 8

Closed
Users can say what they like about the Official Cozyville RPG experience
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2005 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Rate Cozyville

Rate Cozyville RPG

What do you like the most / least about Cozyville?
What would you like to see for the future?

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2005 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Rate

I like how you can progress gradually upwards, but there are still other influences on your life (life roll). I also like how some things you buy increase one of your stats but decrease the other, which is more realistic because you can be socially depressed but still happy with your life.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Rate Cozyville
A Friend

Rate Cozyville Archive RPG Cozyville

I really enjoy playing this RPG. In my opinion, the outline and features are well thought out, detailed, and designed. I feel like there are so many choices among the features of Cozyville to choose from, resulting in different (sometimes unforeseeable) options, and I can't imagine getting bored with it. Though I feel challenged in posting (in a good way), I do not feel that the game is intimidating or too difficult for beginners to participate in. I get a lot of help from the features in creating and writing my storyline, which is great for anyone who is not very experienced in RPGing. Though my experience and knowledge with different RPG's is limited, from what I have found from looking around the internet, as well as from talking to others, I would think that this is one of the more advanced and detailed RPG's around. I think that the newest additions are really good; ie. the new elementary school, the new business opportunities, and the new mansions. I think that these new features will add a lot to the game. I also like what I learned from the review of the new book that has come out in Cozyville, 'Men, Women, & War.' It is interesting to note that there is a separation between the men and the women in Cozyville. A non-denominational church might be a thought to implement, possibly providing another option of something for the citizens of Cozyville to participate in. I think that Cozyville is a great RPG, and I would recommend for everyone to try it out.

12th Mar, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Rate

It's an interesting RPG. Moves only at the pace of the players, which for me is good because of scheduling. I like being able to upgrade as far as job status, housing, etc. That's really cool. I think the shops will be a lot of fun, too.

The one thing I'd like to see is more interaction between players.

12th Mar, 2005 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Rate

I love this game. I especially like the life roll. I think we should do it more than once per week. I enjoy the story lines that come from them. I think they add much of interest to the posts.

I like the business and the encounters club. I love that it is self-paced too.

13th Mar, 2005 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Rate Cozyville

I love the game too. I recently got a grocery store and a mansion! definetly two things I could only do on a game, not real life laugh.gif but who knows one day! huh?. As Tena mentioned, I also like a lot the life roll, it gives a lot of interesting things to add to the threads. I think Cozyville is the most complete RPG I have ever seen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2005 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Rate Cozyville

I like this a lot, but I would like to see people post more often. Some only seem to post when they need to roll. It would be good to see people post in the park and the business association as well as the encounters club.

24th Apr, 2005 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Rate Cozyville Cozyville RPG Archive

I really enjoy the story lines in Cozyville. Like Tena, I would like to see some more participation from others, especially my neighbors (hint, hint wink.gif) Now that I have a business and got married, I am looking forward to what lies ahead. Great RPG that allows for whatever pace the individual is willing to afford!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rate Cozyville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,