Felipe Introduction - Page 15 of 17

Felipe, I've put your Paid Posts section - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2014 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Felipe Introduction - Page 15

I am still not sure if I am rejoining Future Earth or not, plus my character is far away from the rest of the group I think so really I don't think I will be joining back unfortunately. Plus I have school and all of that so I don't have much time to post in Role-Playing Games.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Felipe

What about your super hero, we just started and your new one has awesome powers? If you're in then actions need to posted like very soon.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Felipe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Oh right, I forgot about Super Hero too, I just posted my character's actions so hopefully he will meet up with the rest of the group.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Page 15 Introduction Felipe

Felipe, you're getting close to 2 days late for posting in The Artifacts of Power. We have a new player on standby. Please post your character's actions or let us know that you can't play.

I will just act in your place, in case you don't post today. There is no real "Punishment" Other than that! wink.gif

Thank you

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2014 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Felipe

Why are you trying to get a loan in Super Heroes? I do not see a set in your inventory. When you created your character, you were supposed to start out with FREE sets based upon your Intelligence. Your character should have gotten one set for free. If you didn't pick out your free set yet, then now may be a good time to pick one out. The Business Set will give you a Credit Card with a spending limit of $15,000, which should be more than enough for a taxi. (Course, the set also gives you your own sports car, so a taxi shouldn't even be needed.)

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2014 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Felipe Introduction

Felipe are you in or out of World of Medieval? Maybe you're busy but we need a firm commitment of if you're going to be standing with us in battle. Last couple of times you did not post actions and your character paid the price for it.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2014 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Felipe Introduction - Page 15

Same goes with the Artifacts of Power. He seems to be inactive. I hope everything's alright, Felipe!

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Felipe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

Felipe, I've put your Paid Posts section to $0. You will now get 1 point for each Post you make in these four Boards: Source 5, Source 9, Source 8, and Source 4 The payout will be $0.50 per point, so get started if you want to save up.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Felipe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,