Felipe Introduction - Page 10 of 17

OK suppose it is $10,000, a trip - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jun, 2013 - 10:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »
Add Reply Q
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction - Page 10

Happy belated Birthday Felipe! The answer to that is already covered here: Post For Payout / Paid Posters.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Graced
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 203.25 FP
Charm: 4

Introduction Felipe

Hey Felipe, remember you are so loved and I miss seeing you grow up, love you bud. Hope you had a great birthday.
Love Aunt Anna

Contribution: Platinum Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 5:14pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2013 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,726
Avg: 1.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 26.7%
[+] Gain: 2,892.46 FP
Charm: 45

Felipe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your birthday wish Paintingblue, I had a great day on my birthday last week. I hope you have a great day today. :)

Attached Image Edited: Felipe on 8th Apr, 2013 - 12:57pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Teenager | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,960
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,983.09 FP
Charm: 343

Page 10 Introduction Felipe

OK Sir, you are all setup for the paid for posts program. When you reply constructively to any of the Threads in these Boards then you will see your Paid increments go up:

[+] Computer Issues & EGaming
[+] Psychology, Philosophy, & Special Needs
[+] Consumer Watch & Product Reviews
[+] Books, Poems, Novels, & Writers

Note: Your earnings are in TT$ and if you put a real Avatar of yourself (permananently) you will get a $5 bonus to start! These conditions can change in the future.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
Lifestyle

Introduction Felipe

OK good, thank you JB. I will not like to put a real avatar of myself because I really don't like looking myself on a picture and putting it on public really makes me uncomfortable.

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Teenager | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Felipe Introduction

Attached Image QUOTE (Felipe)
I will not like to put a real avatar of myself because....

Hypothetically, if the offering were $100 for the real Avatar will you change your mind?
Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
Lifestyle

Page 10 Felipe Introduction

No, even if the avatar is temporary, this is to show you how I really don't like seeing my self on a picture. It can be 1000 dollars and I will still not accept and get 1000 dollars the hard way. ;)

Attached Image Edited: Felipe on 10th Jun, 2013 - 10:15pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Felipe Introduction - Page 10

OK suppose it is $10,000, a trip to Disneyland and a date with the Indian actress: Asin Thottumkal?

Attached Image
Blog Read My Blog
Guest please SHARE: "Felipe Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Felipe Introduction is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Felipe Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 3.2 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 3.2 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 3.2 Days Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Dice 21st Nov, 2018 - 10:51pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm