Mormon Pioneer Trail

Mormon Pioneer Trail - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2005 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For your next class
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2005 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Pioneer Trail

In 2005, the Chuch is studying the Doctrine & Covenants during Sunday School and many times there are places mentioned that are not known to members in general. It is helpful to use maps and descriptions to show where you are talking about. A good link for the actual trek is: https://www.mormontrail.net/

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2005 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Trail Pioneer Mormon

I will have to use this map more frequently. While I know the general geography and route of the trail, there are a lot of particulars that I don't know.

It is nice that it shows both the town I was born in (Evanston) and the valley where my grandfather and my dad grew up (Fort Bridger). Fort Bridger was a rather important part of the history of the Mormons in that region.

7th Apr, 2005 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Pioneer Trail Studies Doctrine Mormon

Actually, I have the pamphlet version of this... I was pondering scanning it as it has more detail than the online version and also gives some history behind it, but then when I saw the link above I realized it would just be a needless task.

> TOPIC: Mormon Pioneer Trail

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,