[medieval] Revenge

[medieval] Revenge - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2009 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Forum RPG
Scenario
28th Aug, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Revenge

The Game Master says...

[Medieval] Revenge

A warrior has lost all his mates in a campaign against the bastards to the South that seems everlasting. His eyes full of blood and his sword now dry thirsts of flesh against its' cold steel, he cries "Revenge!".

GM: I will not start this Forum RPG Scenario with less than SIX Warriors. Here are some things to consider:

1. If you see someone creating a character suggest to them to create a Warrior.
2. There are many here who may not have thought about Play by Post RPGs, encourage them to join in.
3. Krakyn's character must be part of this Scenario since it surrounds his 'Revenge'.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2008 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Revenge medieval

The Game Master says...

Ye do assemble, but are yet amazed by the slow pace at which potential lads and lasses seek to join in adventure. Ye begin to think of how ye can find recruits to make haste to the South.

GM: This is just filler as I am testing a new system I used to have here but now brought back. It is 'Character Status'. It let's Members tell us exactly their position in the game: active or not, in this way you know what you have to work with at any given time.

3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Looking at yourselves you notice both old and new faces. You ponder whether your plans for the future will have a more fortunate outcome given your current circumstances and comrades within your midst. You decide your needs, six warrirors should do the job. You observe your weapons, your armor, can you stand up to battle you wonder.

GM: Count yourselves, ensure there are SIX active Warriors ready to venture, if there are then post the Party Order. If there are not then post Party Order if you will like to consider hiring an NPC character.

5th Feb, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Revenge medieval

The Game Master says...

Having secured what you think will be sufficient hands for revenge on the Bandits to the South you now attempt to properly equip yourselves and make a plan.

GM: Wanderer will no longer address you in Camp but as part of the story here, therefore it will be necessary for you to post as part of the Party Order what you wish for Wanderer to do. I will then update the story to tell you how she handles your request.

Additionally, please ensure that Alskann is actually participating in the game before you leave as I do not want to kill off her character prematurely.

You consider the terrain and how you wandered many miles without success. You consider if Scout can be paid to actually find you something more lucrative.

10th Feb, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Revenge medieval

The Game Master says...

Forum RPG A beautiful day, or so it seems. The lighted skies are bright blue and the white clouds few. You can see the the far horizon to the South and even the tips of the mountains near Death's Mouth.

Having equipped yourselves with what you believe to be needful you set out early based on the directions Scout gives. While journeying slowly out of the Village's boundaries you take note of well wishers. They stop to look seeing a bigger party now with known heroes; Wanderer and Scout. Actually, you begin to realize that Wanderer and Scout ride together ahead. They seem to be loose conversation, but nothing you can hear. Occasionally Scout drops back and reassures you that you are on course and that when you near the appointed place he will tell you more. He then gets his horse to gallop faster to meet up with Wanderer.

As for your own party, you all look around, make loose talk and wonder about the times ahead and how they will be. Then, Thomas feels as though he has forgotten something as his belly grumbles for food.

GM: 7:00am. Say what you want to do now, if anything, otherwise the story will continue.

10th Feb, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Revenge

The Game Master says...

Forum RPG Kalfie decides to ride a bit faster in order close the gap between him and those hired among the party. Upon noticing your insistence Wanderer goes silent and even seems to dislike your motive. Scout is interested though and says,

"Kalfie, let's look over this map lad and let me show thee some things noteworthy and pressing."

You soon find yourself and Scout ahead of the party riding and discussing the area. This is what you find out:

1. At Death's Mouth where the mountains break to form the pass are hidden trails (Scout knows where they are). These trails he believes leads to lookouts areas where the bandits watch those coming from the North.

2. The bandits have some sort of smoke signal communications system, hence you always see smoke coming from the top of these mountains.

3. Sometimes a Bandit party will ride to East City for supplies. They use East City as a second base, but sometimes they will just prey on those who pass outside the boundaries of the Village.

4. The key to the Bandits winning battles is not their skill, but their numbers, so you have to watch for them and ensure you are not cornered.

5. Scout believes that beyond Death's Mouth is an elaborate cave system, but he is not sure. He puts forth the idea that if a bandit could be caught and made to talk then more could be understood, but he insists that it will be difficult.

After awhile you reach M9. The day is still young, the sun high, and you feel that a ration will be good just about now, but should you break to eat? Those in the wagon are anxious to stretch as they complain about the rough ride.

GM: 11am. Ensure you study well what Scout is telling you and then make your move.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2009 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Revenge

The Game Master says...

Unsure about how to proceed leads you to inquire of those who you believe are more knowledgeable about the Bandits to the South.

GM: The answers they give are below your questions.

1) Wanderer have you encountered these people? Do you know anything about them?

They are scum of the land... I have no liking for thieves. They deserve the misery I shall inflict upon them.

2) Scout, how long have you been watching these people? Do you know the days and times when they come out of the mountains and are by themselves?

I have been watching their movements for many moons. I traverse these lands, so knowing their purposes protects me from ambush. I do not know the exact days and times they venture out, but usually it is in a band, mounted and equipped.

GM: 1 Ration deducted from everyone (offline) save Kalfie and Thomas who have none.

13th Feb, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

You ask Scout and Wanderer for their thoughts about the mountains and the best way to reach there. Wanderer offers no useful suggestions other than more rantings of how good her sword is at killing Bandits. Scout on the other hand has possible useful insight:

See here, we cannot go with wagon and noise. We must venture quietly with swift foot just before dawn when all is still for the rising sun. It needs be that we travel at the bottom edge of each mountain ensuring that we are not seen. Walking in the plains let's the Bandits know they have visitors from the North, we do not wish that, now do we?

He pauses and then ads...

Once we get there I can show thee a possible trail up to the lookout, but keep in mind there be two, one on each side of Death's Mouth.

GM: Rations deducted from the wagon, say what you will do now.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [medieval] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,