Age Of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs

Age Empires 3 Warchiefs - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 9th Jun, 2014 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2012 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Age of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the video game "Age of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs"?

Age Of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2012 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Warchiefs - Empires Age

Experience the power of the War Chief in the new expansion for Age Of Empires III. In Age Of Empires III - The WarChiefs, play as one of three new civilizations - Aztec, Iroquois, or Sioux - each with unique units, buildings, and abilities the wil test your strategic mettle. Use upgrades for hte European civilizations from the original game to earn civ-specific bonuses, build units at a new mercenary saloon, collect new Cards, And battle toward victory with the new Revolution feature. Explore the new single-player Campaign and follow the continuing tale of the Black family as they witness the birth of a new nation.

Age Of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs (Hover)

9th Jun, 2014 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Age Of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am now trying this out with the campaign scenarios so I get a good feel for the new additions as well as the history behind it. The first nation you start off with is the Iroquois. There are some interesting additions mostly surrounding bonuses. The natives fight similar to the ones found in the regular AOE3. The main advantage I see right away is the use of nature and buildings. They can build faster and get better bonuses for utilizing resources.

> TOPIC: Age Of Empires 3 - The Warchiefs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,