The Beach - Page 3 of 6

Pretending like she has not heard a thing - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Jul, 2005 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
24th Apr, 2005 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Beach - Page 3

Kim role,

"Oh-My-Gosh. He is so cute! *Mariah starts fixing her hair* I think I will stay around to see the Strong Man competition", she says while chuckling.

I feel for a tropical kind of drink, you know, without alcohol but some pure fruit juices, do you wanna join me?"

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2005 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Beach The

Now that sounds like fun, I nice cool tropical fruit drink and the strong man competition. I'm all for that! Let's get that drink and work our way to the front of the crowd so we can see those hunks up close.

24th Apr, 2005 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

The Beach Archive Bytes Life & Love

"That sounds delightful -- maybe one of those smoothie or slushie things with chunks of fruit? Yummy! Where's the drinks bar? Then we need to make sure our seats are up front for the Strong Man competition." Roz nods her head emphatically, grinning from ear to ear.

She stops in her tracks. "Hey, the frisbee competition isn't at the same time is it? That would be dreadful! I'll tell you now, Trixie, I'll skip the frisbee thing to watch the Strong Man contest, okay? I just don't want any misunderstandings here." Rozalynn winks to show she's not *too* serious, and starts walking toward the drinks bar.

19th May, 2005 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 3 Beach The

This Dramatist role,

Suddenly there is a shout from a life guard in a look out tower and then everyone on the beach stands up to see what the commotion is about... someone is drowning! You can see in the distant waves a hand moving side to side with the head under water. Must be serious as you find yourselves going closer to the shore line to get a better view passed the curious onlookers. A resue is made...

The life guards bring her to the beach... yes, her, a bleach blond with a golden tan that looks like she paid for it at the local tanning bar. No way could she get this from being out in the sun you think to yourself. Her rosy lips and eyeliner lets you know that she took the trouble to wear expensive waterproof makeup. You then realize that her bathing suit was probably made with a piece of cloth that could probably make a handkerchife and you stand in awe as all the men in the crowd peep for a better look.

This is not all... the woman looks far from a victim, you can see it is all just an act to get the attention of the life guards by the way she tries to groan and then look to see who feels the most sympathy. You are the only ones that seem to notice that and you wonder if it would be worth to say anything?

GM: Continue on...

20th May, 2005 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Beach The

Rozalynn's head is tilted quizzically to one side as she watches the "drowning victim" emote. She half expects the woman to wink, proving that she's a hoax, but .. no. She's putting on a show for someone, thinks Roz, and looks around the crowd to see who the likely target might be. Hmmm.

Elbowing Trixie in the ribs, Roz stage whispers, "I think she's faking it, Trix. What's her game? Do you think we should call her on it?"

14th Jun, 2005 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Beach

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow and says while pushing gently with her foot to the blonde girl " Oh please sweety, don't you have some dignity? everybody knows you are faking for heaven's sake!" what a loser! Mariah says while shaking her head.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 14th Jun, 2005 - 5:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

The Beach - Page 3

Rozalynn nods in agreement with Mariah, and folds her arm. "Who are you playing to, Blondie? Is there a hidden camera on someone in the crowd? I know *you* don't have one tucked anywhere -- there's no room in that suit! What's your game, Toots?"

24th Jul, 2005 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

The Beach Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

Pretending like she has not heard a thing the girl continues her little charade much to the delight of the willing men around. You stand there with a pathetic look on your face.

GM: Continue on and let us complete this game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: The Beach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,