The Beach - Page 5 of 6

The sun almost seems to set on all of you - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2005 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
15th Sep, 2005 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

The Beach - Page 5

Trixie tells the woman not to worry about it, jumps up quickly runs to Roz and says in mock anger "what's so funny, then she puts her in a headlock and drops to the ground," laughing the entire time.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 15th Sep, 2005 - 1:07am

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2005 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Beach The

"Eeeek!" is all Roz manages to squeak out as she finds herself forcibly facing the sand, and still laughing so hard she hasn't the strength to fight back. Wheezing and hiccouging, she tries to shout "Uncle!" but hardly makes a sound, and then collapses into new gales of laughter. In between cackles, she wonders what the poor lady watching them thinks of these shenanigans...

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2005 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

The Beach
A Friend

The Beach Archive Bytes Life & Love

Wow...That was not exactly how Faithe had intended on beginning her relaxing, no hassle day. Life seemed to be more exciting when the unexpect happened. Watching the two girls pounce around, she was suddenly reminded of a litter of puppies.

"All we're missing is a referee." Grinning, she reached over and grabbed a bottle of water. Gulping down a few throatfuls, she twisted the cap back on, her attention returning to the performance in front of her.

20th Sep, 2005 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Beach The

"Uncle! Uncle!" Rozalynn manages to gasp out, finally, between giggles. "Okay, Trixie, enough already, let me up! We're missing the Strong Man competition!" She looks up and catches the eye of the young woman in front of them. "Sorry," Roz says sheepishly. "We're not usually like this...really."

20th Sep, 2005 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Beach The

Trixie lets Roz up. With a big, sheepish grin she says: "Gee, sorry Roz sometimes I forget I am not a kid anymore." Let's go see those strong men! She then turns to Faithe, "Do you want to come with us?"

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 20th Sep, 2005 - 4:41pm

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2005 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

The Beach
A Friend

The Beach

One thing Faithe had come to realize about her new surroundings was that the overall personality of the people was not nearly as...stuffy. In the city, people had a tendency to stick up their noses when anybody allowed their maturity guard down and have fun. She had noticed a lot of people in this area did that. It was great.

Tilting her head, she merely observed the friends jostling about. Grinning, she grabbed her bag and tossed her bottle of water inside of it. Water was both a blessing and a curse at the beach. It was rather refreshing, but the taste simply did not do much with the salt and sand.

Smiling at the invitation, she nodded enthusiastically. Wow, friends! . .! Miracles do happen. Faithe honestly had not had too much time to make any sort of acquaintances. If she wasn't working at the garage, then she was dedicating her time to her music. That was the one thing in life she actually stepped into a completely serious demeanor.

"Sure!" Hopping up, and nearly losing her balance but catching herself just in time, she slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Lead the way!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2005 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

The Beach - Page 5

Rozalynn staggers to her feet, still beset with giggles, and brushes off the sand sticking to her lotioned arms and legs. She's sure there is another layer of sand covering half her face, but decides it's not worth worrying too much about.

Hands on hips, she surveys her gal-pals, and smiles. "C'mon Mariah," Roz grins, "let's go see some 'hunks'!" She links arms with Mariah and beckons Faithe and Trixie to come along.

"I still want my fruit smoothie before we get there.. and I sure hope we get a decent place to sit and see all the action."

6th Oct, 2005 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

The Beach Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

This Dramatist role,

The sun almost seems to set on all of you as good things come to an end, well, at least for today.

GM: please proceed to vote as indicated, when everyone has voted then the results will be published here.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: The Beach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,