I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 3 of 10

With the fire blazing and things looking safe - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2009 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Spotlight RPG
23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Chuckles and give a devilish grin, " No fear there pretty lady Those long song hands are better wrapped around something other then firewood."

Waving inside, " Come on lets get moving before it rains or soemthing." .... "Must be some candles around some where or a lamp."

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

Kim smiles as her anger and moodiness disappear...

So do you have matches or anything to make a fire?

24th Mar, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Pulls out a nice cigar and a zippo. "Never leave home with out dem. hmm Wonder if the liqueur cabinets full?".

Continue towards the location where he seen the chimney. "Hey hon can ya see if them lights work?"

28th Mar, 2009 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

Kim raises and eyebrow and states...

You are NOT going to smoke that cigar here, right? It's absolutely disgusting!

29th Mar, 2009 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG There You Dreamed I

O'hashrek role,

Laughing, " I am not the president so I have only one use for a good Cuban." Proceeds to light it and wanders to the back room muttering about women and their sensitive snoots.

15th Apr, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

But...where is the fire? Fancy cigar and all and you cannot make a fire?, Kim says.

Looking at her nails, she sighs and states...

"I guess you are not a good boy scout aren't you"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2009 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Finding the fireplace and with unbelievable luck, wood! he pulls out a very heavy knife and starts shredding some to make it easier to start the fire.

With kindling in place he holds his cigar to the flue and notes it is drafting up so he lits the fire and nurtures it to a blaze.

[B]"Is that good enough to rate me as a scout hot lips?"[B] he knows that last part wil start he on a rampage, and he hides a grin.

26th Apr, 2009 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

With the fire blazing and things looking safe he turns to his new companion,"I think we should looksy in the kitchen and see what they have in stock. Now hop along after all ain't that womans work?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,