I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 4 of 10

Kim raises an eyebrow, crosses her arms and - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2010 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Spotlight RPG
2nd May, 2009 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"I don't know what type of women you're usually around but THIS woman is never near a kitchen."

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG There You Dreamed I

O'hashrek role,

Knowing that nothing will be done he stands and strolls to the kitchen muttering it is no wonder there are so many single woman today.

16th Jan, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

Just A Note...

Those of you with Spotlight RPG Characters can now continue this Game.

17th Jan, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

Kim says angrily...

There are many single women today because there are not enough gentlemen these days.*coughs*

21st Jan, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

RPG There You Dreamed I

Jonathan sees he near some kind old house, it looks exactly like the haunted home that he was reading about not ten minutes ago, he sign and says to himself, "I fell asleep while reading again, I bet some ghost or serial killer going to jump out at me anytime now. Well I better see what or who I can find in this old house." Lionel walks in, going toward where he knows the fireplace is in this old place, feeling the need to at least warm up, it being surprisingly cold for a dream. When Lionel reaches the room he starts to open the door but stops when he hears voices on the other side. He leans forward to try and here what the voices are saying, not realizing that the door isn't all the way closed and he falls into the room landing on his face. "Ouch, for a dream that hurt", Jonathan stands up, embarrassed, doing what he can to get the wrinkles out of his suit, rubbing his nose he continues, "now why does that always seems to works in the detective mysteries, but not when I try to do it".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2010 - 9:49pm

21st Jan, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

Kim looks around and see a guy she never saw before....he is acting strange and wonders whether or not he is dangerous. Looking at O'hashrek she whispers "Hey, did you see this guy where is he from?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2010 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 4

Jonathan notices a man and women staring at him. He just releases that he must of given them quite a surprise, he say "Sorry to drop in like this I was just heard your voices and was hoping to hear what was going on before I walked in, but well that didn't work out very well and... Wait why am I explaining myself to a dream people... You are a dream right?" Jonathan asks will taking out his glasses to get a better look.

21st Jan, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

Kim raises an eyebrow, crosses her arms and says...

"Well, as far as I know it is MY dream but it seems like it is everyone's dream as well. Now THAT'S it's freaky! So where do you come from stranger?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,