I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 5 of 10

"No, that wasn't me says Kim. - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Spotlight RPG
21st Jan, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 5

"Hmm, strange indeed, this would make a good idea for a book." Jonathan says, strangely not as surprised as he should be, "I am Jonathan Wilder attorney, now for where I come from, I happen to travel quite a bit in order to defend different clients, but as for a permanent residence, and where I was before falling asleep, I live in a very nice house in California, my study window overlooking a beautiful mountain range", he a says with a smile.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

"Jonathan Wilder? Wait a minute...Isn't he the love interest of Laura Ingalls in the Little House on the Prairie books?", she thinks for a second...."No, no, that one is Almanzo Wilder.

An attorney huh? Well you know what they say about attorneys....", Kim says while rolling eyes.

21st Jan, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Funny, it's actually a fairly common name, I happen to know a Jonathan Wilder that is President of SteriCert Corporation, and no we do not happen to be related. Also not all attorneys are bad; I have been known to pass up large amounts of money because I happen to find the defendant's case questionable to say the least, I do have a good name to uphold, and lastly I am one who happens to feel women should be treated as queens", Jonathan puts forward his defense. "Also how do you know it's you dream, either of us could be figments of the others imagination, or we could even be dead and this is the afterlife", Jonathan offers as a finishing remark.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2010 - 11:10pm

22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

Oh-my-gosh, Kim says in disbelief, do you usually analyze everything like this in your dreams? My goodness, I cannot imagine how it would be like in real life! Let me tell you I don't trust lawyers, they talk too much and get way too much money.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

RPG There You Dreamed I

Jonathan sighs, "Sorry about that, it a habit of mine, fine how about this, sense this is only a dream and we have nothing better to do lets tell each other about ourselves. I"ll start, I have a passion for writing and reading, especially mysteries and detective novels, and you.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

"Good idea! I'm an actress, I am sure you have seen me in the movies (she wonders for a minute), I have many friends and my favorite food is lobster. I am not into reading too much unless it is a good script. So what do you do for fun?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 5

Jonathan thinks for a second, he smiles and asks, "Actually I think I have, were you in Sister's Keeper, as the daughter that killed her sister so she could have all of her father's money? Also in my free time I read or write.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:32am

22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Kim role,

"No, that wasn't me says Kim. I was in...ummm...well...ummm...you know um....anyhow, I can give you a huge list of movies but I don't know how much you really know about actors and stuff plus with only seeing my face you should recognize me, people stop me ALL the time for autographs.

In your free time you read? Oh my gosh, you are like an elderly person in a young guy's body. What's up with THAT?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,