I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 6 of 10

"Nothing will happen because I select - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 6

Jonathan frown for two reasons, one he's annoyed, and two he thought he had her with the movie. "I give large sums of money to charities; I have gone to France, Japan, and England for vacation and business, Saturdays if I am not working, I treat one of my lady friends to a fancy dinner." He offers, thinking of things to prove he wasn't "like an elderly person in a young guy's body", "Also I started school first to be a writer, but then changed to be a lawyer later. Anyway I usually pay more attention to the story the movie is trying to portray, and not individual actors. I don't care as much about the drama or how many movies actors and actress has been in, then how good the movie itself is, tell me a movie you've been in and I will tell you if I have seen it".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 1:56am

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

Kim observes Jonathan getting annoyed and enjoys every minute of it, after all in her dreams she likes to be mean. She continues...

Oh, it's good that you like to travel. I love to travel myself, I have been in Italy last year, what a romantic country to visit!

About my movies, don't worry about it I don't like to show off, as you can see I am a humble and simple person", she says while being totally unaware of how she really is.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Yet what have you achieved, do you even have friends?" he asks.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 6 RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

"Excuse me? Didn't I say I am an actress? I have tons of friends. Most people beg ME to be their friend but I don't fall for that trap, they just want my popularity. I have achieved more than anyone I know and isn't necessary for me to publish it if you know what I mean, I am just content to know I have achieved it".

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

RPG There You Dreamed I

"Tell me honestly, and I know for a fact this is true because I have money, how many of these 'friends' would stay with you if you lost everything, all status, all popularity, everything? One thing I have learn is that it easy to have friends when you are up, but when you are down, then you see your true friends" He says with a smile that shows he knows what this is like.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

"Excuse me? Are you a lawyer of a psychologist?", Kim says while crossing her arms and rolling eyes. I know is hard for people to accept the popularity of others but too bad, it is not my fault that I have so many friends and happens to be famous".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 6

"You didn't answer my question, what would happen to your friends if you lost everything?" he pushes.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

Kim role,

"Nothing will happen because I select my friends wisely", she smirks.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,