I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 8 of 10

pops into the room and looks around "What - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 8

"Careful with that, remember defense attorney. So Kim, wish to see what's in this old decrepid house, I think I may know where the parlor and study is", Jonathan asks the young lady with a smile.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:27pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

"This house gives me the shivers. It's old and I'm quite sure is haunted. I hope I don't scream or find any cadavers around!"

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"That could be true, for all we could know the ghost of a serial killer could reside here", Jonathan says, mischievously.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 8 RPG There You Dreamed I

Kim role,

"Are you out of your mind? Oh my goodness, maybe YOU are a serial killer, who else would have thought of it!", says Kim as she tries to get away from Jonathan.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

RPG There You Dreamed I

"Sorry, sorry, love of a good story talking, please do not take seriously", Jonathan says quickly, putting his hands up showing he did not have a weapon.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

"Kim raises and eyebrow, smiles nervously and says...

Ummm....I think it may be good if you want to check the house by yourself, I'll stay here in case anyone else shows up", she says with a nervous tone of voice as to not upset the suspected serial killer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 8

"Look this is a dream, I will not and can't hurt you, and I am not a serial killer. It was a joke, I wouldn't have said what I said if I had know you would have reacted the way you did, calm down", Jonathan says shocked at her reaction and clear suspicion, "Anyway, way suspect me now; if I wanted to hurt you I would have it by now."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG
A Friend

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

pops into the room and looks around

"What the h....? Oh Hello, Sorry I did not think I have been here before."

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,