Anti-christianity - Page 4 of 5

I am a Jew who believes that the Torah is - Page 4 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 26th Jan, 2015 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
More prevalent in the world? Are people getting less tolerant?
15th Dec, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity - Page 4

I don't think that the world is more anti-christian now than before. You can look at any part in history and find some force trying to dissolve christian influence. All threw history christians have been sought out by all sorts of people for various reason. Most to be saved from thier unfruitful lives.

Corporations are increasingly becoming thier own little governments. These entities control the media. The media tells us what we know. Christians are a huge target now, because they offer an alternative to the "American way of life", (Buying stuff, and showing off that stuff to other people).

When you turn on the TV what do you see? Mostly bizarre actions, going to the extreme to evoke a reaction, and then an advertisement showing you what you need to be a better person. Of course the American people are going to be anti-christian, it goes against thier very identity in society.

This is one angle at which christians are being "attacked".

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2009 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

I disagree. The world is getting more anti-Christian than ever before. What makes it worst now is the enactment of laws to actually force you to keep religion out of your life during your daily routine. They call the term "political correctness" I call it the anti-Christ at work.

20th Dec, 2009 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity Revealed Bible The

I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but the United States was founded mostly by Deists, those who may believe in a creator but one which is not involved in a person's everyday life, not Christians, and partly in order to escape religious persecution, and achieve religious freedom, which includes the freedom from religious tenets forced upon them.

This is why there are little to no references to religion or "God" in any of the founding documents, tests of religion or belief are specifically forbidden for any sort of governmental qualification, and the principle of separation of church and state is an infinitely contemptuous issue, with believers.

Rather than growing more anti-Christian, I think you could say at least the United States of America itself was explicitly formed on what one could characterize as anti-Christian values to being with, and if there is a lessening of religious zeal or dominance, it is merely the country returning to its initial equilibrium.

20th Dec, 2009 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Anti-christianity

Anti-christianity is prevalent now because people say it is. It is no more prevalent now than ever. Christians have always used this tactic to boost thier ranks, as they have the promise of the world soon ending. Scare tactics are the use of demons trying to fatten thier wallets.

However there are true christians that have saved me time and time again. The brave ones lie in the darker places. Giving shoes, food, shelter, to those who are needing. Christians are stronger now than ever before I believe.

They also have more fakes who trick and try to capitalize on the weak of heart.

I think a true christian would not be worried in the least by this seemingly anit-christian movement. True christians will not be moved. They will blow like a reed in the wind.

21st Dec, 2009 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

The fakes are themselves anti-Christs. Just because someone says "Belive Jesus" doesn't mean they're working for Jesus. It might be like you said a trick to get money or whatever. This actually enforces my point. Many anti-Christs are not necessarily non-Christians, they actually profess a belief but don't do anything Christian at all!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

Name: Shams

Comments: I practice medium-ship and the spirits have revealed to me the truth about God and Lucifer I believe the whole world needs to know that God didn't create you but Lucifer created us and God is far from this planet that's why there has been no God's signs on earth and if you were to call Lucifer spirits and Gods spirits; Lucifer's spirits would appear before god's spirits.
I want the whole world to know that every one can practice Medium-ship.
Am working on a book called "The last holy testament" it's an anti bible book that contains all that the spirits have revealed to me it's being composed by my spirits which reveal to me what to write.
People Lucifer is next to us purify your self and he will reveal him self. Worshiping him does not mean being bad it may mean disobeying Gods commandments just not following them.We were created like any other animals rules_less
In Uganda before missionaries came to the country,in the 1850's every one used to worship spirits.
Know this...
[that Satan existed before Lucifer? He tempted him from heaven to join him .]
[that Lucifer still tempts people in heaven?]
[that man was created from the image of Satan? check out the skull]
[that it's like Satan gave birth to you and to go to heaven you must believe that you are born again]
[that there is no hell and after death a believer's spirit is turned into a spirit to look after the worshipers while a christian or a non believer's soul is put to rest?] [..]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2015 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity - Page 4

The current theme in the world is 'fight for your rights'. If people were to follow true Christianity then the fighting would stop and the rights they think they need would not be an issue. This isn't good for politics or business so the fight instead has been taken towards Christians and anything they stand up for because the other side knows they will not put up a fight.

26th Jan, 2015 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity The Bible Revealed - Page 4

I am a Jew who believes that the Torah is the means of salvation for the Jew but that Jesus is a pathway to the Jewish New Earth. I accept all christians who study the Bible because the Bible is the spiritual word of God. We exist between God and chaos and therefore the Bible at this level of Earth is mixed with chaos.
With this in mind I accept that Jesus is evident in Isaiah whereas an orthodox Jew who believe that the Bible is perfect clearly denies that Jesus means anything.
All the religions of man are reincarnation religions. The offer from God to the Jew is a higher Earth which is quite physical. The offer through Jesus is the same offer. However those who worship Jesus as an idol and do not study the Bible will not judanize their souls. This makes them unable to achieve the higher Earth and they will remain upon this Earth till the end of days.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Anti-christianity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,