Anti-christianity - Page 2 of 5

I think that is just it if we get to the bible - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Nov, 2008 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
More prevalent in the world? Are people getting less tolerant?
3rd Aug, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity - Page 2

Soon we will celebrate Christmas on December 25th. I have seen over the years where this time of year is full of credit and buying. Nothing to do swith sharing or giving. When they change the actual title of "Christmas" to something more secular then you know we have come of age when even religious celebrations are anti-Christ. It is already

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

Name: Amina

Comments: Considering America's pledge of allegiance contains: "under god," I would say Christianity is just taking over the world like a plague. And even the most religiously tolerant nation, America, is overrun by Christians.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity
A Friend

Anti-christianity Revealed Bible The

Who are these Joe publics? Overrun by christians? I will agree that christianity has had many faults (not christ), but that is because the principles of christianity have not been followed. It is a money making industry. I will agree with that.

At the same time you can bite me. Do something instead of talking crap. Elaborate on your belief.

24th Sep, 2008 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Anti-christianity

I was going to ask Amina since when does "under God" refer to Christianity? Does only Christianity have a God? Now I would not dismiss that the original forefathers of the US were not Christian themselves, but I fail to see how it represents any point here.

Rather off topic, but...
Quasar, Joe Public represents posts made by Guests (within the Post you will always see a name they use), users who pass by, read and reply, but are not Registered Members

12th Nov, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

I am concerned about the rapid decline of Christanity in our society. America was founded by men who as far as I have read were happy to be Christians. Today Christanity is made to be an insult for liberalists who want to increase the abortion rate. I fear the next four years will see an increase in devil's advocacy. What can we do to stop this?

12th Nov, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity

The issue I have often felt in North American is that the two nations Canada and the States were built and founded on Christian beliefs. As the nations grew so did their influences.

Historically the Christian Religion has sent devastation on many nations but this was not Christianity the belief system it was a political power that was trying to grow due to the leaders ego. I think the same can be said about most religions in some aspect some to the same extent other much less.

So yes other cultures and Nations have taken issue and refuse to forgive on Christian religion or another for it political agenda at some point. That is their choice and I accept that and will kindly stay out of their countries.

In the USA and Canada I do take issue to being told my beliefs are wrong because I must accept that being Gay is OK. To this I say you are wrong my friend I will not hate a gay person for the way they are but I do not have to say to my child it is OK and he will go to heaven because God loves us all. If I believe in the Christian God and the standards they are to live to then I have to say to my son. He knows no better and for that we can forgive him for he is not a bad person just misguided come let us pray he sees the truth.

Nor do I have to refrain from telling my child that being Gay is a sin for I case read Gods guild lines for my life and see that this is true. So if a gay person desires me to change my thought he is the one who is out of line. I did not tell him he had to change his was to suit me nor did I abuse him or refuse service that I may have he needs.

So why then is it acceptable for him to call me a homophobic? I will forgive him again for the ignorance on his behalf, but my values will not change.

Now I take this to the next step the country was founded on Christianity by Christians so why as a nation do we have to apologize for saying no we will not condone your sinful actions? Why because we are no longer a christian country lead and founded by Christians we are now a sin filled country being lead by sinners.

Why as a person who desires to follow in a Christian (a follower of Christ) must I have to accept another living values as being valid for me and my family when they do not have to accept any of mine? I do not have to no will I. I will try to understand their view pint and threat them with love and respect but I will not adapt their ways which are not mine. This is why I am hated in many homes, I do not even say anything about how they live it is their choice but their own guilty conscience causes them to strike out at me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity
A Friend

Anti-christianity - Page 2

It sounds kind of funny but the more morals and ethics I get the more "intolerant" I get. The more control and regulations (christianity) I put on myself the more I dislike the groups that are hell bent on takeing that away. When I lacked moral character I had more of a liberal "open minded" view on the world, but now that I have seen it I think that this viewpoint is dangerous to our existence as a whole.

Have I gone from liberal views to more conservative views? I never considered myself liberal, but maybe I was.

Does Liberalism = lack of morals?

I would say that some people are getting more intolerant while others are getting more tolerant by the worlds' definition. We are polarizing.

Does tolerance mean anything goes and everything is alright? Very dangerous. I wonder when it will be O.K for adults to have sexual relations with children and everyone has to be open minded about their rights, or be considered a bigot for not respecting that groups rights. NAMBLA tried to argue that. These NAMBLA people should be given a fair trial where they will be found guilty and hung. I guess I am not tolerant.

12th Nov, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Anti-christianity The Bible Revealed - Page 2

I think that is just it if we get to the bible and hold what it says as black and white then we become intolerant. This how ever if I am not on a off beaten path is to be rebalanced through Grace and love. That is hate the sin not the sinner part.

It puts our inner personage in real turmoil till you can understand it. I am still fighting with it. Just ask my wife. She is so good for me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Anti-christianity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,