Does Food Have A Meaning For You?

Does Food Meaning You - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2005 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2005 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'THE MEANING OF FOOD': DELICIOUS STORIES ABOUT LOVE, CULTURE AND RELATIONSHIPS

That sausage pizza you had the other night -- what did it mean to you? Well, maybe it reminded you of your youth, and Saturday night treats with your family. Or maybe, if you are Italian, it struck a cultural chord.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...25704%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Meaning Have Food Does

Sometimes food has meaning for me, like when I fall ill I always gun out for the same foods- Fried rice and those Arizona teas with genseng. I really like fried rice naturally and whenever I got sick as a child mom would bring me some, but I DON'T like the Arizona teas....So why do I drink them? Well, when I broke my leg my mom visited me in the hospital and brought me one of those teas for the first time and now since then I think I associate those teas with love. Same with the fried rice, though this is a much more palatable choice.
-Unferth

> TOPIC: Does Food Have A Meaning For You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,