Army Cancels Special Ops Bible

Army Cancels Special Ops Bible - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 15th Apr, 2005 - 8:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2005 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is there Something More to this?

Rather than publicly disclose details about its planned production of 10,000 modified Bibles, the U.S. Army Special Operations Command has withdrawn a purchase order that it placed with the International Bible Society (IBS) to carry out the project.

The Army's abrupt cancellation of its planned contract with IBS is a blatant attempt to circumvent the federal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Its cancellation of the order for enhanced Bibles couldn't be more suspect: the agency withdrew the order after receiving my request for related photos and documents I had submitted under the FOIA
Ref. https://www.binghamtonpmc.org/feature/display/530/index.php

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bible Ops Special Cancels Army

Er, read through this article if you have the chance. Would the government really try to infuse military propaganda into the Bible? I have my doubts about that, but still have to question why it is such a big deal to give out the information he is requesting. If nothing but a camoflouge cover is being added, then why the sudden hush hush? I would hope that the Pentagon would not try something as foolish as infusing the Bible with their own propaganda.

> TOPIC: Army Cancels Special Ops Bible

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,