Prophet Hans Blix Says...

Prophet Hans Blix Says - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2005 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Terrorists do not want WMDs - all armies may now be able to rest assured that we are all safe
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorists don't want WMDs

Terrorist groups cannot and don't want to make weapons of mass destruction, former UN chief weapons inspector Hans Blix said yesterday.
Ref. https://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage...2866422,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Says Blix Hans Prophet

I'm not sure I fully grasp this article. The claim is made that terrorists don't want to make WMD's but it never mentions why not. Does anyone have any ideas? Also, the article states that WMD's are hard to make, but then goes on to say how the materials were more accessible and how they could be made with the aid of a governmental power. I wish this article would pick a statement and stick to it or at least explain itself better.
-Unferth

16th Apr, 2005 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Prophet Hans Blix Says... History & Civil Business Politics

I think I understand it perfectly well. Hans Blix failed miserably in his job as "chief inspector" for the UN arms inspection. He continually reported how Hussein was acting suspiciously, moving things around, making the inspectors wait, etc. He opposed the US invasion, and this is his way of casting aspersions on the US. If (as he now claims) WMDs are very difficult to get and use (is this including mustard gas?), then it was foolish of the US to go in on suspicion of WMDs being given to terrorists.

However, he is the first to make such a claim. If it is so difficult, why haven't a whole bunch of French, Canadian, German, and Russian chemical engineers made such claims? After all, those countries would all LOVE to make the US look foolish.

But they don't make those claims. Because there ARE WMDs that are easy to make (like mustard gas).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

> TOPIC: Prophet Hans Blix Says...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,