Emergency Landing

Emergency Landing - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Apr, 2005 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

All Trinbagonians are quiet and calm
18th Apr, 2005 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Emergency Landing

Today a plane going to Tobago found that the front nose landing gear would not come down so the plane had to crash land at Piarco. Later a passenger reported that no one cried, behave badly, screamed or anything. Everyone made it safe although there are unconfirmed reports that five people were injured. It is amazing there was no fire as the metal of the plane scraped against the runway pitch.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2005 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Landing Emergency

Well, that's a far cry different from a U.S. flight! Honestly, it often embarrasses me how people choose to react to emergencies. Good for them, to have remained calm and landed safely!

19th Apr, 2005 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Emergency Landing Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am not surprised at all. This is exactly how Trinidadians react in normal day situations. They always act like they have no cares in the world, most of the time this annoys me but in a situation like that I think that to keep calm and relax can help more than get all hyper and paranoid about it. Good for the pilot! great work!.

19th Apr, 2005 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Landing Emergency

Knowing Trinidadians though, I am sure all the people on that plane have their own version of the story where they almost lost their lives. They do have a sense for drama after the fact wink.gif

> TOPIC: Emergency Landing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,