10 Year Old Kills Mother

10 Year Kills Mother - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Apr, 2005 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2005 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

10 Year Old Kills Mother

SHERIFF: 10-YEAR-OLD KILLS MOTHER, SELF

A 10-year-old Arcola, North Carolina, boy shot and killed his mother before
taking his own life, according to the Warren County Sheriff's Department.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/18/nc.shooting/index.html

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2005 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Mother Kills Year

The article has been updated to say 9 year old boy. I don't guess that makes a huge difference; both ages are so young. I just can't imagine this. Maybe he accidently killed his mother and then wrote the note of apology and killed himself. I mean, otherwise, I just can't understand how someone this young with no prior history of trouble does such a thing.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

19th Apr, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

10 Year Old Kills Mother History & Civil Business Politics

This is very saddening to hear. I have to concur with Tena and hope that the shooting was an accident that the boy was not ready to face the world with. Like the article also pointed out, there was also a possibility of a mental condition or a reaction to medication which they are trying to rule out. Either way you look at it, it was a tragic event.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: 10 Year Old Kills Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,