Celebrity Look Alike Sperm Donors

Celebrity Alike Sperm Donors - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2009 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Donors Who Resemble Stars Like David Beckham, Ben Affleck, Brett Favre -- Even Jon Gosselin -- Latest Trend in Designer Babies
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2009 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Celebrity Look-Alike Sperm Donors

Celebrity worship, it seems, has gone in utero. No longer is it enough to name your baby after your favorite star. With the help of the California Cryobank fertility clinic in Los Angeles, your child might actually look like that star. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Donors Sperm Alike Celebrity

That's disgusting. Why would I want my child growing up pretending his father looks like a moviestar? For me any mother wanting this is living in a fantasy world and should quit looking at the tv.

29th Oct, 2009 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Celebrity Look Alike Sperm Donors Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sounds almost like some sort of cheating. "Yes I love my husband but I want my child to look like Tom Cruise". Something isn't right. Parents are supposed to want their kids to look like them!~

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think that there are too many people out there that will do all they can to do have a child that will look like their favorite star. I think more should just have a child for the joy of raising a child and not be so caught up in how the child looks.

7th Nov, 2009 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Isn't this a form of child abuse? How disgraceful. What is this world coming to?

11th Nov, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

I wouldn't do it but how is this classified as child abuse?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Celebrity Look Alike Sperm Donors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,