Which French Fries Do You Prefer?

Which French Fries Prefer - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Between the Two Here Which is Your Favorite?
  [img]http://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/misc/fries_bk.gif[/img]       11.11%
  [img]http://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/misc/fries_md.gif[/img]       77.78%
  User posted image       11.11%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Bet Chips This is mainly between Mc Donalds and Burger King French Fries however you can add more to the list. In the UK french fries are known as "Chips".
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2005 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Favorite Fries

Between McDonalds, KFC and Burger King - who makes the better fries? If there is another that is your favorite please tell us which one.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2005 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Prefer You Fries French Which

Neither. They are both pretty poor. There are many good alternatives, with Wendy's being the most accesible.

However if these are the only options, then I would have to choose McDonalds.

21st Apr, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Which French Fries Do You Prefer? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't like either one, really. But if I had to choose, it would be Burger King. I think they are crisper. McDonald's tend to be mushy, in my opinion.

Roz

21st Apr, 2005 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Oh please guys! Mc Donalds make the BEST fries in the whole wide world! *yummy* I love them, I love Mc Donalds...they closed down here in Trinidad so I cannot wait to go to Argentina and eat some nice fries again!. smile.gif

21st Apr, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

I would have to pick Burger King of the two listed. McDonalds fries have really deteriorated over the last few years, and they are cold and mushy. Burger King's fries are a lot more crispy and actually have some flavor to them. Burger King gets my vote.

27th Mar, 2006 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

I prefer mcDonalds fries to Burger Kings, also the McDonalds fries here in the UK, are Gluten-free,so my family can eat them.
There has been a lot of controversy recently involving McDonalds (USA) with their fries, and the claims that they are gluten-free,"allegedly" they haven't been quite as described!
But I'm sure that's for another thread laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2006 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Which French Fries You Prefer

Wow, I haven't had fast food fries in a long time! And so far between that it's hard to compare. But from what I remember, McDonalds were better. They just have that taste.

And - hmm, it appears at this time that they are winning! wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Dimavo on 28th Mar, 2006 - 3:14am

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which French Fries You Prefer Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

LDS said:

Oh please guys! Mc Donalds make the BEST fries in the whole wide world! *yummy* I love them, I love Mc Donalds...they closed down here in Trinidad so I cannot wait to go to Argentina and eat some nice fries again!. smile.gif 

Way to beagle up and tell it like it is, McDonalds fries Rule!

Malexander said:

I would have to pick Burger King of the two listed. McDonalds fries have really deteriorated over the last few years, and they are cold and mushy. Burger King's fries are a lot more crispy and actually have some flavor to them. Burger King gets my vote. 

If the BK you go to left them out for three hours, they would suck too. Don't blame the best because of bad service. Besides, your just wrong anyway!
McDonalds fries RULE!

Nighthawk said:

Neither. They are both pretty poor. There are many good alternatives, with Wendy's being the most accesible.

Wendys fries have no flavor, so you too are wrong, sorry, you just are!
You two should beagle up and eat some real fries!
laugh.gif, just kiddin ya'll, but really...

McDonalds fries RULE!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Which French Fries Do You Prefer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,