building a sense of dramatic urgency until a shattering breaking point is
finally achieved.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...eter/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Interpreter
A Friend

Interpreter

For an early fathers day gift, I took my day to the movies. He wanted to see this movie but I didn't. Decidedly I missed some of the beginning of the movie due to lack of interest. But as the movie drove on, I found myself intertwined with the plot wondering how it would end.

The fact that allot of the scenes where actually filmed in the United Nations building added a realism that is missing from many movies. The entire setting of the movie is very realistic because it can relate to current events that are actually taking place in Zimbabwe. The Interpreter also makes a good flick without the need for romantic interlude. There is not romantic chemistry between the main characters which makes the movie more realistic.

5th Jul, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Interpreter Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I enjoyed the movie. At first I thought that the story would be typical: CIA guy meets nice blonde woman in need and they live happily ever after, but it was a pleasant surprise that it is not the case here.

I did find everything easy to figure out so I would not say there was a real 'Thriller' element, but it was a clean movie - something rare to find these days.

Rate: 2 :orangestar:

> TOPIC: Interpreter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,