Mud Wrestling

Mud Wrestling - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is this all just a show or is real skill and sportsmanship innvolved? Give your views within this Thread.
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2006 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Mud Wrestling

Mud Wrestling

Do you consider Mud Wrestling a sport or purely entertainment?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2006 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Wrestling Mud

Mud Wrestling, in my opinion, is purely entertainment. The concept came about simply for the fact that scantily clad women rolling around in mud, wrestling each other, was considered sexy. I don't see any technique or form being applied in this activity, so it definitely isn't a sport.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Mud Wrestling
A Friend

Mud Wrestling Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Its interesting that most people immediately think of scantily clad women rolling around in a bar somewhere. Whilst this is the more common form of the game, I think more of the huge mud baths of Scottish men in the highland games, when the last man standing is declared the winner. In my opinion all forms of mud wrestling are for purely entertainment.

23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Wrestling Mud

Scantily clad women doesn't even appear in my mind when I think of mud wrestling. But neither do Scottish men.
Mud wrestling has always been a form of entertainment for my family. Why, we even have our very own mud pit in our back yard.
It is definitely not a sport, but it does take some technique. You do have to know what you're doing to throw someone down at times.

24th Feb, 2006 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Wrestling Mud

Two non-US views on this topic has proven already that mud wrestling in the US is more geared towards sexy entertainment than just entertainment. At least the instances that I have seen of the activity; they've all involved scantily clad women. It is good to hear that in other countries, the activity (since we agree it isn't a sport) is less discriminatory and involves everyone.

5th Jul, 2006 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Mud Wrestling

When I think of mud wrestling I see a big muddy yard full of puddles and my brothers and I wrestling each other around until we all give up and go in to take a bath or shower and get yelled at for playing in the mud. I see it as merely entertianment and not a sport.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Mud Wrestling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,