Run Away Bride - Page 2 of 2

While I agree there is not much that is comical - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th May, 2005 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th May, 2005 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Run Away Bride - Page 2

Personally I don't blame her for running away. she was scared at the commitment. lots of people are. but she was wrong in claiming kidnaping yes. and should stand for trial of false twstimony giving. but the lady should take more time in concidering marrage. and get counciling.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2005 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Bride Run

From WorldNetDaily.com

Jennifer action doll for sale
Woman who flew coop before wedding featured in 'female heroes' section

https://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=44201

The latest offering from a company known for culturally relevant action figures is a doll in the likeness of Jennifer Wilbanks, the Georgia woman who disappeared days before her wedding date and ended up in New Mexico by way of Las Vegas.

HeroBuilders.com rushed into production a limited-edition doll sporting Wilbanks' shoulder-length dark hair and pearly-white smile.

The article also goes on to say that Jennifer has reportedly entered a medical treatment program. I think this is the best thing for her, although I still think she should be liable for the cost of her search. The article mentions this costing law enforcement $40,000 - $60,000 in overtime pay.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 11th May, 2005 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Run Away Bride
A Friend

Run Away Bride History & Civil Business Politics

Checking herself in for counseling is the best thing she could have done for herself. At least now she can be guided through her next few decisions. As far as the doll in her liking, that is pretty comical... but probably the last thing she needs on top of all this other drama.

11th May, 2005 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bride Run

While I agree there is not much that is comical about the Wilbanks situation, I do agree that it was somewhat funny that the doll comes with a striped blanket/towel similar to the one she used to cover her face when walking through the airport. If that isn't attention to detail and life-like, then I don't know what is. tongue.gif

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Run Away Bride

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,