Earning Money Using My...

Earning Money My - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2005 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which aspect of your whole as shown in the poll would you most like to earn money from using?
  Your Intelligence       33.33%
  Your Beauty       0.00%
  Your Creativity       66.67%
  Your Wisdom       0.00%
  Your Voice       0.00%
  Your Character       0.00%
  Your Athletic Gifts       0.00%
  Your Cunning       0.00%
  Your Luck       0.00%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Which way would you like to earn it?
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2005 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Earning Money Using My...

Consider the poll above, choose one and then state why you think this is the way you would most like to earn your money. Consider most business practises of today and also state which one you think is most widely used.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2005 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

My Money Earning

I would like to choose intelligence, but I am not so sure anymore that I am strong enough in that area. sad.gif

So, I chose creativity.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

8th May, 2005 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Earning Money Using My... History & Civil Business Politics

I chose intelligence because I assume that is my strongest trait. I would prefer not to use Beauty to earn money because I would be very poor indeed! In the business world today, I think a lot of people use creativity and cunning to earn their money, and those are areas I definitely need to work on. Wisdom can only be used after much experience, and even though I have been in my field for almost 10 years, I don't consider myself wise yet. Luck is too impractical in my opinion to be dependable, so I choose not to rely on it at all. Now if I can practise what I preach here, I should be earning lots of money, don't you think?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

9th May, 2005 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

My Money Earning

I would love to be able to earn money through my creative talents, but it takes intelligence to do so. I chose creativity on the poll. In today's world, I don't think just ONE aspect alone can do the job; you have to have a "knack" or intelligence, or luck, or some other thing in tandem with the ONE that makes it the money-maker. As a bookkeeper, I can tell you from experience that there are a lot of creative, intelligent people out there that - without someone experienced handling their paperwork - would not be successful. It's interesting to see that.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Earning Money Using My...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,