Longest You Haven't Gone To Church

Longest Haven' T Church - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2008 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May, 2008 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever been in active and what's the longest period of time you have been away from church?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2008 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Church To Havent Longest

A month. Usually after I give birth to a child I wait around a month before attending Church, particularly because we attend a rented building that usually is very dusty. I don't like to expose newborns to people too quickly either.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2008 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Longest You Haven't Gone To Church Studies Doctrine Mormon

I work weekends so it is not possible for me to go to church. Last time I went was in January, before that it was almost 9 months.

We recently moved into a new ward and everyone thinks my wife is either a single mother, or married to a non-member. It doesn't matter how many times she explains the situation no one ever seems to grasp it.

22nd Jun, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Church To Havent Longest

QUOTE (bobnbrittw @ 22-Jun 08, 12:08 PM)
It doesn't matter how many times she explains the situation no one ever seems to grasp it.

It happens to me when I try to explain why I am not always able to attend Church or an activity because of my special needs son, no matter how many times I explain, nobody gets it.

22nd Jun, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Church To Havent Longest

QUOTE (bobnbrittw @ 22-Jun 08, 11:08 AM)
It doesn't matter how many times she explains the situation no one ever seems to grasp it.

I find that happens a lot, lots of people hearing you but not really listening. I did not go for a couple of years at one time. By the time I got back into church I realized how out of sync with the spirit I was.

22nd Jun, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Maybe a week for summer camp, but then again we had sacrament where we were at anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Longest You Haven't Gone To Church

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,